Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

this is all so depressing so......

why don't we lighten the mood, by adding some frivolity amongst us charlton lifers. let's organise a cage fighting tournament to let off some steam. I'm sure we'll all feel so much better, or too battered and bruised afterwards to give a sh*t?%~{>

Comments

• Options
    or a drink-a-thon?

Lunchtime start tomorrow. Pint every 15 minutes - last man standing is the winner. We'll all be so smashed the game might appear brilliant!
  • Options
    Both ideas sound a laugh!
  • Options
    ...and then an AA share-a-thon to mop up the fallout?

Or maybe NA. "My name is X and I'm an addick."
  • Options
    off it, I think the last man standing in both competitions should be forced to go to the game?%~{>
  • Options
    Surely the last man standing is the one person who DOESN'T have to go to the game - or else where's the incentive!
    ;o)
  • Options
    last man standing usualy cheats force him to comentate if he manages that hes deffo a cheat
  • Options
    Last man standing should get to play in the game.
  • Options
    If you are going to include some of the players, shouldn't it be a knitting contest ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wheresmeticket?[/cite]...and then an AA share-a-thon to mop up the fallout?

Or maybe NA. "My name is X and I'm an addick."

isn't this a great idea for a comedy sitcom, aa ( addicks anonymous )? i can just see it now, a group of fans, all incredibly depressed, meeting up weekly to discuss their addiction. " hello my name's brian an i'm an addick. i've been addickted for 40 years now, i keep trying to give up but it's impossible. i've tried following other teams but i keep coming back. i've even thought about suicide but it's got me beaten and hooked "

maybe someone with better writing skills can put something together and we could try and flog
    it to the bbc.