Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Future not looking any better

hate to admit it but I can't see us getting anything from our next 5 games. If we don't sort this mess out soon we will be in League 2 next year playing creepy crawley town.

Comments

• Options
    I think you right, we are deffinetely going into a relegation battle if we dont win these games.
  • Options
    I think anymore of these threads all saying the same thing and I'm gonna smash this laptop up...;o)
  • Options
    Pointless thread, we will mot face a relagation battle. If you have not noticed yet but league one is full of awful teams so we've done enough to stay up!!
    Another point is The FUTURE, looks better we've got the board who want to invest and a down to earth manager, give them next season then post these threads!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I think anymore of these threads all saying the same thing and I'm gonna smash this laptop up...;o)[/quote]

think your right
  • Options
    Looking at the points required- 2 wins should see us safe - I suspect we will get a few more than that. Nothing to crow about but relegation won't happen.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ads[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I think anymore of these threads all saying the same thing and I'm gonna smash this laptop up...;o)[/quote]

think your right[/quote]

How do you make the quote appear all fancy yellow like rather than all this [quote][/quote] stuff..?
  • Options
    We are 3/1 to win with Paddy Power - surely this cannot be the 9th game of this dismal run. I will have some of that I think! Could be the turning point tonight!
  • Options
    Not very generous odds if you ask me- would need to be nearer 7-1 for me to bite.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Not very generous odds if you ask me- would need to be nearer 7-1 for me to bite.[/quote]

If we were 7/1 to win as the home team, I would be worried!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Not very generous odds if you ask me- would need to be nearer 7-1 for me to bite.

If we were 7/1 to win as the home team, I would be worried! (copied properly this time)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    moreofthesamethreads.com
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PaulCAFC[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Not very generous odds if you ask me- would need to be nearer 7-1 for me to bite.[/quote]

If we were 7/1 to win as the home team, I would be worried! (copied properly this time)[/quote]

You're showing off now!
  • Options
    think those odds are about right - do you really hold out much hope for tonight?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]think those odds are about right - do you really hold out much hope for tonight?

Probably the optimist in me I suppose, but even this team cannot continue with such form and maybe they will surprise us.........
  • Options
    How do you make the quote appear all fancy yellow like rather than all this [quot][/quot] stuff..?

Knowledge is power.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PaulCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Not very generous odds if you ask me- would need to be nearer 7-1 for me to bite.

If we were 7/1 to win as the home team, I would be worried! (copied properly this time)

Are you saying you're not worried then? Nevermind odds of 7 to 1, that could be finally the final score tonight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PaulCAFC[/cite]

Are you saying you're not worried then? Nevermind odds of 7 to 1, that could be finally the final score tonight.

I have given up being 'worried' and I am hoping that things will turn around tonight. Can't really go to a game thinking that we will lose - it's called optimism!
  • Options
    tonights the turning point we get 3 pts