Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ronnie Moore sacked by Rotherham

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
Apparently Ronnie was sacked this morning following their 5-0 defeat by Chesterfield . I always thought he deserved a crack at a bigger club than Oldham , Rotherham and Tranmere . At 58 it is probably too late for him ( don't worry I am not about to suggest we ditch SCP).

Pathetic knee jerk sacking , surely he deserved better than this .

Comments

• Options
    Gobsmacked, he's like a god in Rotherham, what are they playing at?
  • Options
    It says he has gone because they have only picked up 3 points from the last 5 games causing them to slip out of the automatic promotion spots.

3 points out of 5 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dream of that :-)
  • Options
    Did you hear his post match comments after there match on Friday
    The one which sticks to mind if i had a gun i would shoot them
  • Options
    if we carry on losing and CP walks, who would be happy with Ronnie Moore? Could be one of those larger than life characters like warnock who have spent a lot of time in the lower divisions but could possibly do as good a job as any higher up. I like the gun comment - reckon we're missing a bit of intimidation down there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]if we carry on losing and CP walks, who would be happy with Ronnie Moore? Could be one of those larger than life characters like warnock who have spent a lot of time in the lower divisions but could possibly do as good a job as any higher up. I like the gun comment - reckon we're missing a bit of intimidation down there.

Not gonna happen. He is here for the long haul
  • Options
    Rotherham are heavily reliant on Adam Le Fondre and heard the other night, he has only scored 4 times away from home- seems when he plays well the team plays well. And it is their away form that seems to be the problem.

Surprise sacking at they are only 5 points off third, Wycombe are stuttering a little whilst Bury have lost their last two home games so all to play for. Also would fancy them in the Play Offs to do a Milwall after losing in the final last year.

However, anyone from any other team would probably think we are hypocrites for criticising this sacking after Parky.
  • Options
    Come on-the mighty Rotherham should be 10 points clear in the Championship by now yet they are still in League 2!!
  • Options
    they've just won 6-0 away at lincoln and ronnie's son ian thomas-moore got a hatrick!
  • Options
    Also got sacked by Tranmere because their crowds we're high enough even though he got them in and around the play offs , they then appointed John Barnes !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]heavily reliant on Adam Le Fondre

He didn't even start tonight!

Came on when 5-0 up... relying on him to help get the sixth!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they get up would be some nice adventurous grounds to visit, Chesterfield, Bury, Rotherham