Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Word game

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
Really trying not to be rude and i know i don't have to say this and should just mind my own business but is the word game the most pointless and boring game ever invented? Surely if we are tring to look for ways to tidy up the board or save space or whatever needs to be done, shouldn't this thread get the chop?

Comments

• Options
    If admin want to get rid of it that is up to them I'm sure the 3220 odd comments disagree with your opinion, the hundreds of various lynch mob threads of 'Get Parky Out' and now 'Sack Chris Powell' are probably doing the site more harm than an innocent word game, or even starting stupid threads to moan about other threads taking up room is taking up room. Not trying to be rude, I know I don't have to say this...
  • Options
    Couldn't we combine the two to save space :) A get Powell/Parky out word game - surely one could be invented.

Creating a new thread to complain about a thread for making the board messy seems a bit hypocritical.
  • Options
    Rally frying got top bed nude ant is now in don save top sag his hand bust mine by town business bet in them sword name them must pintless hand boding fame never inverted? Purely of awe care trying top book form wars no tide cup them hoard nor rave spice nor need too bed gone, his head get chopped.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Rally frying got top bed nude ant is now in don save top sag his hand bust mine by town business bet in them sword name them must pintless hand boding fame never inverted? Purely of awe care trying top book form wars no tide cup them hoard nor rave spice nor need too bed gone, his head get chopped.

lol
  • Options
    lot
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Car Park
  • Options
    Time for my bed. I fear a ban from the management if I take this too far......oh to hell with it

Plot
  • Options
    the sound of this thread sinking into oblivion...

Plop!