Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STOP!

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
I don't know if this applies for any other stands, but STOP smoking in North Upper! Its disgusting and everyone stinks of it after the game, rather you sneak off to the toilet so we don't all have to put up with it!

Comments

• Options
    HAMMER TIME!
  • Options
    in the name of love
  • Options
    Collaborate and listen
  • Options
    LOOK! AND LISTEN!
  • Options
    your sobbing
  • Options
    I had no-neck and his mate who smells like a damp dog smoking next to me all last season, thankfully he now sits somewhere else.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2011
    ...right now thank you very much, i need somebody with a human touch. Hey you always on the run, gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun...
  • Options
    me ohohoh stop me
  • Options
    CRYING YOUR HEART OUT!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]...right now thank you very much, i need somebody with a human touch. Hey you always on the run, gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun...
    Points and laughs at WSS for bringing the Spice Girls into the discussion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SECAFC[/cite]I don't know if this applies for any other stands, but STOP smoking in North Upper! Its disgusting and everyone stinks of it after the game, rather you sneak off to the toilet so we don't all have to put up with it![/quote]

Fuck me get a life