Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone else come home from the saints match smelling like a bonfire?

edited March 2011 in Not Sports Related
Weird!

Comments

• durso could've had another rest of he thought it was too misty for the lino
  • Yes i thought maybe someone was smoking some wacky backy in the East Stand? no wonder the players finished on a high tonight!
  • There was a lot of smoke rolling in from somewhere in the second half - all got a bit cloudy for a while.

And when I got home to New Eltham I could smell the same thing there too.

Now either there were, completely coincidentally, two separate bonfires in the two places I happened to be tonight, or else there was one big f*** o** fire somewhere.
  • Lol , yeah as soon as I got in bed my mrs said I smelt of smoke !!

I thought it was the mist rolling in from the thames at first and then it smelt a bit dodgy
  • Lol , yeah as soon as I got in bed my mrs said I smelt of smoke !!

I thought it was the mist rolling in from the thames at first and then it smelt a bit dodgy
  • Yes, first thing my gf said was "you've been smoking". Someone in Charlton has been having a bonfire every other night. Wouldn't like to play football in that, sore throat this morning.
  • On my way to Bexleyheath station yesterday morning I could smell that. Surely it couldn't be the same thing?
  • I heard someone talking about building a bonfire and putting the Palace on top.

Republicans protesting the royal wedding is my guess.
  • I heard someone talking about building a bonfire and putting the Palace on top.

Republicans protesting the royal wedding is my guess.
  • Racons boots were smoking, they've never been used all season, I think he must have overused them. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• The mist rolling in from the thames. ;-)
  • burning mccormack, francis' contracts.
  • Any updates on this (invisable) fire ?
  • The smell round the ground was more like fireworks I thought
  • Smokers in the toilet.
  • Heard someone sitting in front talking about it, saying someone lights a bonfire every game? Can't remember it happening before though.
  • Smelled like grease to me, I thought maybe one of the burger vans had caught fire
  • Grease is the word!
  • 'Faint play-off hopes up in smoke'

/coat