Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

will we be in the champions league in 2 years time?

gawd blimey, we are a highly strung, manic depressive bunch of fans aren't we?

over the last month it's been all doom and gloom ( including me ) and the fear of a fans mass suicide " waco style "

and now from one drawn and vastly improved performance, greatly appreciated and desperately needed, we're, " can we still make the play offs " ( no offense to the poster ) ?%-{> and "ere we go, ere we go, ere we go, ere we go, ere we go, ere we go, ereeeeee we goooooo" and " our season starts here "

" bl**dy 'ell ", no wonder i'm exhausted, but will we be in the champions league, in two years time, i ask?%-{>

Comments

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I think it's a strong possibility, presuming the Football Association goes ahead with its plan to award the fourth Champions League spot to the side finishing 14th in the Championship.

What does ?%-{> mean?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]What does ?%-{> mean?

self portrait. mr largo!
  • Options
    Somehow doubt it.
  • Options
    Obviously not as even with unlimited success we would need at least three seasons.

If we were promoted this season and next we would only be two thirds of the way through our first Premier League season (since relegation in 2007).

If I'm honest I don't really think we will be in the Champions League in three years time, but it is impossible for us to do it in any less time than that.
  • Options
    I'd give us... 7.