Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Third time lucky Rochdale

This match has cost some of the fans an arm and a leg.Been waiting for this game for some 37years and 2 matches called off did not help matters.Have two tickets from Dec 4 and match programme from 29 Jan 2011 and next Tuesday will be at the match with other- half.Anyone else making the trip up to Rochdale.

Comments

• Options
    the floodlights will probably fail now
  • Options
    Nope been stung twice now, I give up. Maybe next season.
  • Options
    I'm going with my dad. Like others i've had tickets since december. I've looked at the ground on 'google streetview' and couldn't pass the opportunity. I put in the postcode and it brought up a leafy residential street. had to pan all the way round to spot the ground. i've seen bigger, more impressive grounds in the sunday leagues. Going for novelty value....oh and to see a second win in a row!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]I'm going with my dad.[/quote]

just to point out, i'm a big boy now, lol. This is possibly the worst/smallest ground i'll have visited since Field Mill in the 70's.
  • Options
    Yep going up by car, 3rd time lucky for me as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Yep going up by car, 3rd time lucky for me as well.

Same, although for me it is more across by car
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]the floodlights will probably fail now

Wouldn't that be funny :o

I'd get to tick two boxes..Rochdale the ground and a Charlton game that's been abandoned :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]the floodlights will probably fail now

Wouldn't that be funny :o

I'd get to tick two boxes..Rochdale the ground and a Charlton game that's been abandoned :)

You jinx that game old son, you can drive yourself home..................! :)