Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Strokes-Angles

Anyone else in love with The Strokes new album Angles ?

Because i am :)

Comments

• Yes. They are headlining at Reading and Leeds this year
  • Seeing em at Reading :)
  • Taken for a fool is a beast of a song
  • I love the strokes but I must say I am a tad disappointed with this album.
  • Just downloading the new album now.
    Loved their first 2, didn't like some tracks off the 3rd though. Bit worried about this one.
    Bloody better be good. I was one of those idiots who paid a ridiculous price to get tickets for their secret show in camden. F*cking scalps.
    Was worth it though.
  • I think the albums one of the best out this year .
  • I dunno, just had my first listen. Not sure about it yet.
    Its the same as Interpol. Both bands I love, both had 3rd albums I wasn't impressed with and both released their 4th album this year.
    Been putting off listening to both of them for fear of disappointment. Until til today.
    I had a feeling I'd like the Interpol one more. 2 songs in and I've proven myself right so far.
  • To Be fair they are both great bands
  • Don't know much about the Strokes but I am a big fan of Albert Hammond Jnr's father also called Albert who is one of the greatest singer songwriters of the 60's /70's and 80's .

Some of his songs are more famous than he is such as ' One Moment in Time' , 'Air that I Breathe' , 'Don't Turn Around' , 'Little Arrows' and 'When I Need You'. The two dueted on the Father's last album .