Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Champions!

Congrats to Shirty5, Afternoon Delight, Rock Spectacle, Tommy Dowling and the rest of the Charlton Quiz team who last night clinched the APSCIL Quiz league 2010/11 League title.

Davy Lack's Red and White Army

Comments

• Well done chaps , what was Afternoon Delight doing there , mascot ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Well done chaps , what was Afternoon Delight doing there , mascot ?

Getting stuck in his seat if it was anything like the last time I saw him at one of these.
  • Well done boys. Fair to say we were a little bit tense going into the last round but we were solid like all Charlton sides should be like.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Well done boys. Fair to say we were a little bit tense going into the last round but we were solid like all Charlton sides should be like.

"So Shirty, talk us through the match"
  • Well done chaps
  • well done chaps
  • Well done chaps
  • Chaps, well done.
  • Done well Chaps.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Well done chaps , what was Afternoon Delight doing there , mascot ?

Getting stuck in his seat if it was anything like the last time I saw him at one of these.

I was very unfortunate, I got my foot caught………….
  • Sponsored links:

• You left me out Henry! Probably annoyed I didn't seek you out at Dagenham to buy a CL badge....

A very tense affair all round last night, we edged out teams including Barnet, Burnley and Man City. We won the match and the league and still have the Quiz League Cup to compete in.

Some difficult questions ie who won the Olympic football events in 1992, 1996 and 2008? No, we didn't know either!
  • [cite]Posted By: Tommy Dowling[/cite]You left me out Henry! Probably annoyed I didn't seek you out at Dagenham to buy a CL badge....

A very tense affair all round last night, we edged out teams including Barnet, Burnley and Man City. We won the match and the league and still have the Quiz League Cup to compete in.

Some difficult questions ie who won the Olympic football events in 1992, 1996 and 2008? No, we didn't know either!

Apologies Tommy, I will add you to the OP.

Agentina or Nigeria I think.

Yes, I saw you dodging me at Victoria Road : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Tommy Dowling[/cite]You left me out Henry! Probably annoyed I didn't seek you out at Dagenham to buy a CL badge....

Hows Eddie Scutt (sp?) ?
  • Well done to the Quiz Boys last night who completed the League and Cup double with a 41 - 32 win against Burnley last night in the Home Counties Cup final.

• Yes, very well played lads.

• Definitely the second round that did it for us - great team effort all season - even to the point where we had travelling support last night!

• well done guys
  • Done guys well.