Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

72 League Games .... and counting

Blooming Henry , i was looking on the BBC Website at League 1 Charlton Stats , i find it hard to believe it is 72 League games since we last had a Nil Nil match , is that some sort of record?

Also Mcoxo is one Yellow card away from a ban!

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately this stat probably says more about our defence than anything else. Really have to improve it next season.
  • Options
    Now 73 games and counting.... still at least i predicted 2-2!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Well, we've asked the question so lets see if anyone knows. Mind you it's already out of date as we've up to 74 now.
  • Options
    Has anyone asked about record number of successively lower placed finishes? From our high point when we finished 7th in the prem. We really are on a record-breaking roll.
  • Options
    Well done Stig!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Its times like this you need Colin Cameron! i'm sure he could do a piece in the match day programme.

Orient is nailed on to be 0-0 now we've highlighted it!
  • Options
    And the answer is ...............73 games without 0-0, pah miles to go
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Its times like this you need Colin Cameron! i'm sure he could do a piece in the match day programme.

Orient is nailed on to be 0-0 now we've highlighted it![/quote]

Yep ok , don't give up the day job, thank goodness it wasn't nil nil ... and still it rolls on.....
  • Options
    0-0 at last!

Good job that ones put to bed! now we can start over again!
    [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Blooming Henry , i was looking on the BBC Website at League 1 Charlton Stats , i find it hard to believe it is 72 League games since we last had a Nil Nil match , is that some sort of record?

Also Mcoxo is one Yellow card away from a ban!
  • Options
    The last 0-0 before yesterday was against? Let me guess.