Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton fans in Vancouver

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
Just wondering how many Charlton fan are in Vancouver?

Comments

• Ken Jennings (CAFC Picks blog) is on Vancouver Island.
  • i'm in Canmore, AB but visit Vancouver all the time - are you living there?
  • I Live in Kitsilano, Vancouver.. Been here for 2 years now.. Coaching football wth a couple of ex Charlton Academy players..
  • [cite]Posted By: coachT80[/cite]I Live in Kitsilano, Vancouver.. Been here for 2 years now.. Coaching football wth a couple of ex Charlton Academy players..

I am a shareholder in the Rocky Mountain Flatbread Restaurant in Kits!! Very nice part of a beautiful city.....
  • Nice, haven't eaten there yet but i'll defo check it out... Do you miss the valley?

I'm trying my best to spread the word about Charton with the kids i coach but they hardly watch prem football here!!! Good to see the whitecaps in the MLS, it will be good for canadian footy.. I'm new to MLS but it's lower championship, higher League one football. This fella Hassli playing for whitecaps is decent..I'll drop Chrissy an email about him.. haha
  • I live in Tsawwassen. Been here for 7 years.
    Was in England working between July 08 & Feb 09. Went to practically every home game under Pardew and watched some absolute stinkers.
  • I am up in Prince George. Down in Vancouver 3-4 times a year. I am going there this coming week for 3 nights and will be catching the Cnaucks V Kings.