Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth party town

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
Well another cracking away day beano, the drinking story's and games would make you proud to be an addick, (even with 2 millwall and west ham fan). I'm still recovering now! Thanks gents for laughs looking forward to the next beano

Comments

• I hope they don't go up mate!!

I'm still hanging now though

And laughing at the joker yeling 'IT'S BATMAN' in a middle English accent at the caped crusader
  • edited March 2011
    Prizeman, Prizeman.........I thought you weren't coming Prizeman?

Ledge weekend, cheers lads. Even if I did do a ridiculous amount of money!

Anyone know if Davemehmet is still alive?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Prizeman, Prizeman.........I thought you weren't coming Prizeman?

Prizeman? as in Paul?
  • Nah as in Nigel from Eastenders

I have 75 pence left in my bank account as of this morning!

Blinding

Do you reckon Sainsburys will take Turkish Lira for fuel???
  • Come on spill more details. None of this what goes on tour bullshit.
  • Absinthe a 9-00 am thats what went on!
  • I wish I could tell you but I can't remember. All I know is my arse is killing me for some reason?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I wish I could tell you but I can't remember. All I know is my arse is killing me for some reason?

You must have been staying somewhere up near The Triangle part of town in that case Plaaayer. Quite a 'scene' down here there is. Apparently ;-)
  • Plaaayers arse got clogged up by some locals
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I wish I could tell you but I can't remember. All I know is my arse is killing me for some reason?

might explain carter having only 75p left. :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]Absinthe a 9-00 am thats what went on!

Did you make the game?
  • [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I wish I could tell you but I can't remember. All I know is my arse is killing me for some reason?

You must have been staying somewhere up near The Triangle part of town in that case Plaaayer. Quite a 'scene' down here there is. Apparently ;-)

That's where Gumbo and Ketman stayed

Plaaayer was doing shots of poppers with a shaven headed gentleman last time I saw him! Hang on, I went back with Plaayer?!!?

Shit
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]Absinthe a 9-00 am thats what went on![/quote]

Did you make the game?[/quote]

Yeah batted through until 6 am all be it with a 20 minute power nap!
  • I trust the power nap was during the game and not wasting any valuable drinking time.
  • Ofcourse.
  • Hardcore!
  • Hanging and about 100 stamps on me hand sunday morning.

Davemehmet i think was with doyle and tim down the beach sunday said he was asleep at 8
  • f me i need to go with you lads sounds like you had a blinder
  • edited March 2011
    Some serious sex pests in our group Saturday night, tactical chunders, peeing in ladies shoes, sleeping in doorways dear oh dear.
  • Don't forget to add drinking urine out of ladies shoes too
  • Sponsored links:

• you craaazy kids
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Prizeman, Prizeman.........I thought you weren't coming Prizeman?

I'm just about here, crashed and burned early doors!