Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Powell - 10 May - Bromley Addicks

This will be members only.

If you aren't a member or just too tight to pay up like Rothko : - ) you can pay on the night. Your membership will cover you for the 2011/12 season.

£5 adults, £3 Seniors and free to students in full time education.

Money left after costs goes back to the Football Club in some form or another anyway such as shirt sponsorship, Valley Gold or Sponsoring the U15s tracksuits.

Usual venue.

Bickley and Widmore WM Club
Tylney Road
Bromley
Kent
BR1 2SH

8.00 pm start

People will moan that "no one will ask him a difficult question" or say after the event that "Why didn't anyone ask blah, blah, blah." Well come along and ask the question yourself. It's only £5 and it's only in Bromley.

Those that have been to the meetings before will tell you that the difficult questions ARE asked and answered.

No pre-set questions, no vetting. You just stick your hand up and ask.

They'll be the usual raffle for a signed Charlton shirt and the bar is open.

There will be plenty of opportunity for photos and autographs if you want.

See you all there.

Comments

• Seriously Henry?
  • Might have to break my Bromley cherry for that one!
  • Grandiose delusions.

I'll buy the first 10 people a pint of any draught beer sold at Widmore Road Bromley Liberal Club if this happens on 10th May.
  • Shopping, probably
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Grandiose delusions.

I'll buy the first 10 people a pint of any draught beer sold at Widmore Road Bromley Liberal Club if this happens on 10th May.
    Duley noted Chirpy.
  • Confirmed by Club today.

Hope to see you all there.

Will be members only as Usual for our last meeting of the season but you can join on the night.
  • Wow - Brave man!

I may join Curb_It and lose my Bromley cherry ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Wow - Brave man!

I may join Curb_It and lose my Bromley cherry ;o)

You are both most welcome.
  • Well done , bit of a coup Henry for the Bromley Addicks.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Confirmed by Club today.

Will be members only as Usual for our last meeting of the season but you can join on the night.

Glad I helped you on this one. I'll give you 30 quid next ime I see you.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Well done , bit of a coup Henry for the Bromley Addicks.

We had the last manager so why not the current one.

Having organised a players get together on the night of our last meeting (meaning Jackson and Worner couldn't come) he did promise to come to one of our meetings and he has been as good as his word (although Chirpy has his doubts).

And we hope to get him back next season as well when we are marching away with the division!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Confirmed by Club today.

Glad I helped you on this one. I'll give you 30 quid next ime I see you.

You know where I sit : - )

We'll spend it on beer the youth team tracksuits.

We should be raffling on the sponsored shirts on the Night. Most Likely Eccleston's.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Grandiose delusions.

Very kind of you Chirps. See you there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Grandiose delusions.

Very kind of you Chirps. See you there.

I'm washing my hair that night....... ;-)
  • Washing your hair? lucky guy , mines falling out at a rate of knots!
  • This will be members only.

If you aren't a member or just too tight to pay up like Rothko : - ) you can pay on the night. Your membership will cover you for the 2011/12 season.

£5 adults, £3 Seniors and free to students in full time education.

Money left after costs goes back to the Football Club in some form or another anyway such as shirt sponsorship, Valley Gold or Sponsoring the U15s tracksuits.

Usual venue.

Bickley and Widmore WM Club
    Tylney Road
    Bromley
    Kent
    BR1 2SH

8.00 pm start

People will moan that "no one will ask him a difficult question" or say after the event that "Why didn't anyone ask blah, blah, blah." Well come along and ask the question yourself. It's only £5 and it's only in Bromley.

Those that have been to the meetings before will tell you that the difficult questions ARE asked and answered.

No pre-set questions, no vetting. You just stick your hand up and ask.

They'll be the usual raffle for a signed Charlton shirt and the bar is open.

There will be plenty of opportunity for photos and autographs if you want.

See you all there.
  • And any bloggers or users of other sites please feel free to post this elsewhere.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]And any bloggers or users of other sites please feel free to post this elsewhere.[/quote]

Saves me asking
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]And any bloggers or users of other sites please feel free to post this elsewhere.

I've put it on my blog, but I suspect that there a few (if any) that read that and don't come on here.
  • thanks anyway KHA, all helps to get the word out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gratuitous bump now we've won a game and we can look forward again.

Come along and hear from the horse's mouth what the plans are for next season.

Members only but only £5 Adults, £3 Seniors and free to full time students to join.

tony.warran@btinternet.com for membership and tickets
  • So can anyone go or is it restricted to like members only or something?
  • Anyone can go so long as you've paid your £5 subs!
  • [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]So can anyone go or is it restricted to like members only or something?

You have to me a member but you can join before or on the night.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]So can anyone go or is it restricted to like members only or something?

You have to me a member but you can join before or on the night.

Its always "Me, Me, Me" isn't it (Sir) Henry !!
    ;-)
  • Now on OS so must be true

Tickets going fast so contact tony.warran@btinternet.com to confirm membership before the night
  • More than 50% of tickets already gone. Remember if you don't have a ticket you won't get in.

Open to all Paid Up Members Only.

If you are a member and don't yet have ticket email me ASAP on the above email to order one. On Monday I will be outside the club shop , west stand entrance between 2.30 and 2.45 and you can pick your ticket up there.

If you are not a member and want to come along you can join up on the night . Cost is just £5 adults and £3 over 60's. Your payment will take in season 2011/12 too. If you are going to do this then please let me know

Tony- Membership Sec
  • E-mail sent.

I'm going mainly to have a photo with SCP for facebook.
  • Bump. Ticket only . - See wwtone's info from 6 days ago.