Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

funnily enough I can see us giving Orient a hammering on saturday

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: December_The_5TH[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: grumpyaddick[/cite]
    I saw hope v Soton last week

Did you see hope because are perfomance was better than it was against D and R, Exeter, Tranmere,Carlisle Hartlepool and Notts County

I sat through all of those home games (not away) in despair and yes I think there was a definite improvement in play and in attitude against Southampton who were a very strong side. We are still too lightweight for this league and have a very poor defence but at least we gave it a go.

I was not at Rochdale so don't like to comment on the game itself but the stats show we had 9 attempts on target which is 3 times more than we were averaging a few weeks ago.

There is a long way to go under CP and I am a natural pessimist. I just have this warm damp feeling about Saturday and think we will win.
  • Is someone questioning my sanity?

Must go..the men in white coats are at the door. Mussolini played for Charlton you know before I married his sister.

hah hah hah hah...
  • [cite]Posted By: grumpyaddick[/cite]
    There is a long way to go under CP and I am a natural pessimist.

Ah, so that's why you call yourself Grumpy Addick?

;o)
  • Thanks Charlton...although didnt look good in the 1st half. What did Powelly say at half time. Great win !!
  • I offer my apologies...