Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

there are some real unpleasant people around

I today have the pleasure of telling my 2 daughters that i had to have there cat put down due to some ****** deciding it would be fun to shoot at it....

unbelievable it really is.

Comments

• Options
    Bastards deserve to be hung whoever done this! Cowards is actually a more appropriate word for them!!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    That's really sad.

Unfortunately there are lots of w*nkers, ars*holes and scum bags about. Some of them even profess to "support" Charlton.
  • Options
    These lowlifes should be sterilised so they can't breed
  • Options
    Low life, pathetic, would get a slap on the wrist even if caught.

Hate them.
  • Options
    Once told a man who thought it was funny to aim a kick at a passing stray that if I ever saw him kicking an animal in the street again I would eviscerate him. I don't even like dogs either. If I ever caught anyone shooting at my cats they would die. Absolutely no question about it. My sympathies.
  • Options
    An unusually understated response from you there Leroy.
    ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bigfatpete[/cite]I today have the pleasure of telling my 2 daughters that i had to have there cat put down due to some ****** deciding it would be fun to shoot at it....

unbelievable it really is.

Sorry to hear that BFP, whilst not being an overly big cat lover myslef - dogs for me - this kind of insane cruelty is something that realy pixxes me off. These txats wont pick on their own kind for fear of getting a good pasting!! Hope whoever did it gets caught.
    I feel sorry for your daughters as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Once told a man who thought it was funny to aim a kick at a passing stray that if I ever saw him kicking an animal in the street again I would eviscerate him.

He probably thought you wanted to give him one.
  • Options
    Lock em in the Lions enclosure at London Zoo - that would be true justice.
  • Options
    Not a great fan of cats as they both mess in my garden and kill the birds we used to try and attract to it.

That said shooting a cat is an act of unspeakable cruelty and you do wonder at the mentality of those that would do such a thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you live next to door to Ashley Cole ?
  • Options
    My neighbour had his cat ripped apart by a chav's dog. When they saw what had happened in an obvious state of distress, the dog owner came out with the response " the cat shouldn't have been laying there"
    utter scum and I don't know how he could live with himself
  • Options
    Imagine if they did it in Egypt...
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]An unusually understated response from you there Leroy.
    ;o)
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]He probably thought you wanted to give him one.
    Ha. True on both counts - though in my defence Dave, I didn't actually use the word 'eviscerate'. I think I said 'slice you open and gut you like a fish'.
  • Options
    Utter utter vermin.
  • Options
    The mind boggles at the mentality of these people, one only hopes that they were young enough to grow out of their stupidity.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]These lowlifes should be sterilised so they can't breed

What my dad would say. There aren't words to describe these kind of people.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]These lowlifes should be sterilised so they can't breed

Too late for that, there are about 10,000 of them at The Toolbox every fortnight.
  • Options
    Not really a cat person but for some reason the missus had recently persuaded me to buying a kitten. And after having him 3 days I have to admit im loving the little fella.

Would pay to see them weaponless in a lions enclosure
  • Options
    I'm with Leroy on this one. Anyone that I might catch attempting to use a gun on my moggy is going to find out what it's like to try and fire one without any f***ing arms......

Or a head.

You have my sympathy, Pete.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if i caught the c--t doing that to my cat he would never be seen again big hole on romney marsh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razorray0[/cite]if i caught the c--t doing that to my cat he would never be seen again big hole on romney marsh

Always dig the hole first. Never get caught with a body and a shovel.
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear that BFP.
    I understand some people don't have as much time for pets as others, but I hate the mindless stupid people who abuse animals.
    No doubt if I ever saw someone doing that I would kick the f*** out of them.
  • Options
    wells the girls have been told and vets bill has been paid, all very unpleasant, now the hunting begins....
  • Options
    DRFDRF
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]My neighbour had his cat ripped apart by a chav's dog. When they saw what had happened in an obvious state of distress, the dog owner came out with the response " the cat shouldn't have been laying there"
    utter scum and I don't know how he could live with himself

When I was a child, two dogs from a traveller site got into our garden, ripped the wire mesh of the cage and ate our rabit, leaving the skin in the garden having thrown it around between them.
    The police and RSPCA refused to do anything about it other than 'ask' them to keep the dogs tied up in future.

The memory of the state of our garden that day is the one reason I will never, ever like gypsies or live near them. However unfair and un-equaity-ish that makes me. And I'm pretty into equality in general.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razorray0[/cite]if i caught the c--t doing that to my cat he would never be seen again big hole on romney marsh

Sage advice. Always carry a quantity of lime with you in the boot as well. You never know when it will come in handy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]

Sage advice. Always carry a quantity of lime with you in the boot as well. You never know when it will come in handy.

Bolt cutters and pliers as well. Always remove teeth and fingers.
  • Options
    cannot stand cats, in fact i hate them....but animal cruelty is wrong full stop.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Lock em in the Lions enclosure at London Zoo - that would be true justice.

More like lock them in the Lions enclosure in Zampa Road SE16!!!

Seriously though, there should be stricter punishment for people causing harm to defensive animals, - Utter scum!!!