Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO people in the print industry...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Didn't realise Le Arse did it first, thought we were at least up there with some of the first to do it!! Was a good job tho it got me a good job off the back of it at Tower!

Musi the New Indigo's are excellent but do you think it helps to have a bit of Litho knowledge to run one successfully!!! In all honesty i struggled with the Indigo i used, although it was a right shitter, i bet the new ones are much better!!
  • Options
    Who are Tower?
  • Options
    Tower Print and Design, SE15?
  • Options
    Yes Peckham, it's lully!! Where you work?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Its like a different language this.

Well apart from the slags bit from MCS.

Ha ha - agree.

Mind you, he's doing a grand job of promoting this Vista mob. Free business cards you say? Might get my firm to give them a whirl.
  • Options
    I used to do silk screen printing at Ravensbourne Art College in the 1960's............................ if that helps.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: masicat[/cite]Were Xmpie, Igen and nueveras. Running cross media campaigns and personalisation. REAL are up there with the biggest and the best. Im always looking for people with good VD knowledge.

We done the 'shirt on the peg' for Arsenal years ago, before Charlton nicked it. They used a photograph of a Thierry Henry shirt before we personalised and rune 80000 brochures for them.

Just setting up a new web2print side and looking to add an Indigo when the price is right.

Interesting, well like I said im not at REAL anymore, but without sounding like im blowing my own trumpet he he ;-) I was the one that used to head up the big XMPie campaigns there, did you see the Thompson holidays job that won a few awards, so whats your firms name Masicat? im pretty aware of most XMPie suppliers in the South East, your not the firm in Edenbridge are you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: masicat[/cite]Im always looking for people with good VD knowledge.

I'm sure there's more than a few on here who can help you with that.
  • Options
    Or the mob at West Drayton??
  • Options
    I own a business called Printflow based in Clerkenwell. I also own a company called Cross Media Communications based same address.
    www.printflow.com
    www.crossmediacomms.com

Websites will explain.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Olly I need your number please mate, can I ring you during working hours?
    It's regarding some work I need done ta!
  • Options
    In case anyone is interested, I work for a machine supplier in Maidstone partners with Xerox amongst others, servicing and repairs and also offering refurbs. Whisper me if we can help.
  • Options
    do you have connections with mamaki large format digital printers
  • Options
    Waiting to speak to our MD, i'll be back.
  • Options
    How ya getting over there Steve, hope your nice and busy?
  • Options
    Hi we are Arti Promotions who have a box in the west stand print/embroider all shirts & clothing etc
    Workwear , stag hens etc my friend daren @ darenth print does all
    Business cards. Tell him Simon sent you and he will look after you all
    Need shirts then contact us. All details on the box advertising board. Just renewed box for
    2 more seasons.
  • Options
    As an artworker for the biggest DM agency (the boss coined the phrase!) I'm glad I don't get involved in printing any of it. It keeps me busy so can't complain too much. Preferred setting ads tho, headline, pic, flyshit, job done. Happy days.
  • Options
    Just had my cards delivered - top quality.