Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Real Madrid v Tottenham

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sage Lout .........Thought Spurs and An Idiot Aboard are one of the same thing....or is that Gomez...
  • Options
    went last night on a work freebie and gotta say the atmosphere was unbelievable, proper support.

the thing I noticed most (sitting 4 rows from the front near the dugouts) was the sheer pace of the game, so so fast, virtually impossible for the refs to see and give certain fouls.....well it was impossible for me after 6 pints of peroni !

White Hart Lane is a great ground when it's rocking.
  • Options
    They can be good fans when they want but they turn on the players quicker than anyone else. I remember when they went in 0-0 with wolves I think this season and booed there players off.
  • Options
    Yeah disgraceful - we would never do that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Lewis Coaches[/cite]Sage Lout .........Thought Spurs and An Idiot Aboard are one of the same thing....or is that Gomez...

Gomez=Howler
  • Options
    MrOneLung

Difference being at the time they were prob 4th in the top league playing good football battering wolves and on a winning run of games. Suppose they should boo them off being 0-0 at half time then?
  • Options
    Anyone else watch Gomez and think 'If only you played in goal against us'

I know one player does not make or break a team, but I would like to think we would have tried to test him more and try to exploit his weaknesses
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]MrOneLung

Difference being at the time they were prob 4th in the top league playing good football battering wolves and on a winning run of games. Suppose they should boo them off being 0-0 at half time then?

The team has been booed off at half time many times when we were in the top 5 of our division.
    doesnt matter if it is in the top league or not.

Or I could say - what about our great support when Spurs relegated us from Prem.
    The fans were brilliant - proper support.
  • Options
    Really. At 0-0 after being on a really good run

And if I remember rightly when defo scored that 2nd the whole of the upper north we on there feet screaming valley floyd road at the top of there voices

Even arry had a pop at the spurs fans after they were booed off at half time when it was 0-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was it just me or was the camera view really crap yesterday.
  • Options
    I thought that, I just couldn't work out why it was so crap?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I thought that, I just couldn't work out why it was so crap?
    It was lower down that usual.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]Really. At 0-0 after being on a really good run

And if I remember rightly when defo scored that 2nd the whole of the upper north we on there feet screaming valley floyd road at the top of there voices

Even arry had a pop at the spurs fans after they were booed off at half time when it was 0-0

especially when we have been on a good run, the boo boys come out when not 3-0 up by half time.

And I was referring to the fact that our support was brilliant that day - so we could also say 'proper supporters'