Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lena Zavaroni

edited April 2011 in Not Sports Related
Weren't right that, was it?

Comments

• Options
    Wuh?
  • Options
    Google her.

Wasn't right, the whole thing. Don't know why exactly - am shitfaced, nearly
  • Options
    Sink.......................theres already a shitfaced thread....Dazzler would be so annoyed............drink anyone?
  • Options
    Eh?
  • Options
    Didn't even know she's been dead 12 years.

I remember her kicking off a charity match I played in, at the Meridian ..... probably early 80s.
  • Options
    Oggy oggy oggy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!
  • Options
    Oi, Oi, Oi !!!!
  • Options
    With all seriousness Oggy mate, are you aware of Lena's story>?
  • Options
    No, not really Off_It. I remember meeting her that day at the Meridian and saw that she'd died in 1999.
  • Options
    Thought this was going to be a Would Ya?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Thought this was going to be a Would Ya?

Nah mate, not that sort of gig.
  • Options
    Seriously mate, a local celebrity(ish) back in my day

Makes me older than you I guess< Oggy me old fucka
  • Options
    Offy, nobody on here is older than me ..... except 'probably' Len Glover (right, Len?) ;o)

Although come to think of it, March 51, Grandpa and last week's birthday boy Redmidland were also born before me.
    So Offy, were you really born in the early 50s .....?
  • Options
    Nah mate.

I remember Lena's story as a kid and it was pretty heartbreakinng. Don@t want to put a dampener on our current happy times but i:s a >>>>>>> mad >>>>> world
  • Options
    I remember her as a kid, used to be quite popular way back in the 70's
  • Options
    off_it any chance you was laggin last night mate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]off_it any chance you was laggin last night mate?

Smashed as a balloon mate.

Just reading some of my posts from last night and wondering who nicked my login details. Must've been my two year old looking at some of the posts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]off_it any chance you was laggin last night mate?

Smashed as a balloon mate.

Just reading some of my posts from last night and wondering who nicked my login details. Must've been my two year old looking at some of the posts.

Off_it hows your head mate?
    I was struggling earlier, but just had a full English (low fat) and feel a lot better ; )
  • Options
    Feeling pretty good actually, surprisingly.

Just sticking on my final National bets. Think I've got just about everything covered now.
  • Options
    My mum sold her a Yorkshire Terrier back in the 80's