Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Child Tickets

This might appear a stupid question but... my sister is thinking of taking my nephew to his first game on Saturday, he is just nearly 3.

He's likely just to be perched on her lap or my old man's lap for the game... does he need a ticket? i.e. is there a lower threshold for what qualifies for an "under 18" ticket or is it just for everyone under the age of 18?

Comments

• Options
    Afraid so. Every person coming in should have a specific seat.

Might be worth waiting for the Kids for a Quid v Hartlepool
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Afraid so. Every person coming in should have a specific seat.

Might be worth waiting for the Kids for a Quid v Hartlepool

Cheers for the reply, I thought as much... will have a word with her.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    Blimey, hope he's got a good attention span for his age then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Blimey, hope he's got a good attention span for his age then.

Not being able to concentrate on the game would probably be a blessing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Blimey, hope he's got a good attention span for his age then.

Did my first game at 2/3. Never did me any harm besides the fact i'm still bloody here now 21 years later!

Don't imagine he'll last the full 90 but got to get in quick before the yids on his dad's side. Another kit for him this birthday from me on the way...poor little sod.
  • Options
    I took both my boys when they were aged 3 and with plenty of sweets and the hand held games console they loved it. My 3 year old is begging me to take him again for some reason so we are all going on Saturday.
  • Options
    Were they badly misbehaving ??

No child deserves to have been taken to any of the last 10 or so Charlton home games
    - probably not many adults have deserved it either !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DickVanDykesDiscoDog[/cite]Were they badly misbehaving ??

No child deserves to have been taken to any of the last 10 or so Charlton home games
    - probably not many adults have deserved it either !!!

If you didn't enjoy the Leyton Orient or Peterborough games then you may as well give up going.
  • Options
    lol lighten up mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]lol lighten up mate.

Why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats the spirit.