Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Changing the name of the club

Comments

• Options
    Surely orients name changes were driven by mergers....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]Surely orients name changes were driven by mergers....

No, moves mainly
  • Options
    We should become Americanised.

SE7 Seahawks
    Charlton Cardinals
  • Options
    Greenwich Red Sox
  • Options
    KMT FC
    Or
    Kanu? FC
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]Surely orients name changes were driven by mergers....

No, moves mainly

OK moves then. Who wants to move ground again?
  • Options
    Spirit of '47
  • Options
    "No 1 in South London"......?

Might have to wait a couple of years.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]It might be embarrassing and it might be fruitless, but its our past.

I Know and that's exactly why we wouldn't do it - think you missed my point.
  • Options
    Woolwich Rollers.

Plumstead Pacific.

Mike & Tone's Red army F.C
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]It might be embarrassing and it might be fruitless, but its our past.

Think BD was talking about the nigels.

and Millwall - let's not leave them out of this - and they call us plasticy happy clappy - they changed their home colours to try and change themselves. The good thing, as the american will soon find out is that although they have a lot of empty pots who make a lot of noise when on the up, they are generally poorly supported and very fairweather so will never amount to anything.
  • Options
    Who the f*ck are palace FC
  • Options
    SE7 Swordsmen

Charlton Chieftans

Chawun Affletik
  • Options
    Woolwich Athletic New Klub
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]

and Millwall - let's not leave them out of this - and they call us plasticy happy clappy - they changed their home colours to try and change themselves. The good thing, as the american will soon find out is that although they have a lot of empty pots who make a lot of noise when on the up, they are generally poorly supported and very fairweather so will never amount to anything.

[Bexley DanCommentTime1 hour ago quote# 40
    Posted By: T.C.E
    It might be embarrassing and it might be fruitless, but its our past.

I Know and that's exactly why we wouldn't do it - think you missed my point. /quote]

I did, which is why I apologised. Its amazing what you miss when you scan and dont read ; )
  • Options
    Dem Boiz
  • Options
    CharlSchwartzel
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]

[Bexley DanCommentTime1 hour ago quote# 40
    Posted By: T.C.E
    It might be embarrassing and it might be fruitless, but its our past.

I Know and that's exactly why we wouldn't do it - think you missed my point. /quote]

I did, which is why I apologised. Its amazing what you miss when you scan and dont read ; )

agreed.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    New Arsenal.

It's time we followed in the ex-Woolwich club's footsteps and glorious tradition..
    Then in time our club too could be established as one of the "Sky 4".

You know it makes sense.
  • Options
    Chalk Pit Charlies
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    North Kent Nitros
  • Options
    Oggy that is clearly not f**kin funny !!
  • Options
    We Hate Millwall and most other clubs FC
  • Options
    Kentish Metropolitan.....or the Kent Mets, just like in Baseball or whatever it is.

On second thoughts, let's keep it like it is, eh?
  • Options
    Inter Debaar

Or

Morris Walk Cosmos
  • Options
    SirCharltonAthletic FC
  • Options
    is that really true about them changing the badge henry!?? i love cafc badge say it isnt true mr irving! :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Oggy that is clearly not f**kin funny !!

GOTCHA!

Haha, GH.

;o)
  • Options
    London FC.
  • Options
    Iain Dowies Red and White Army