Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol Rovers

2»

Comments

• Options
    well i prolly mention everyone is "well supported" away from home compared to us!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    bristol city and millwall for the wrong reasons is a biggie,weather was good ,london based city fans,one my best mates is a city fan and told me they have this season had some shocking followings i think they took a paltry amount to watford few months ago.
  • Options
    553 b city took to watford on a tuesday night in february is reasonable for a club with an average of 13-14k of home fans for that long a trip .....

btw we have northern fans who 'bulk' up our away followings in the north !
  • Options
    there in the championship mate not league one,not sure but they have a fair few away wins around that time so going may mean seeing a win,were in league one watching truly shocking players with tinmen hearts, i reckon we will have over 500 at rovers saturday which being a bank holiday and being were going to lose again is far better than what city brought to a big one at millwall
  • Options
    I applaud anyone going but it begs the question, why ??
  • Options
    to get pissed in the sun
  • Options
    I am going because I wanna boo and swear.
    Maybe even stand and sing.
  • Options
    Of course I understand there are lots of reasons for wanting to go BUT at the end of the day it's a nothing game that means nothing but will probably cost on average for a day out at least fifty quid. Now next season when we are enconsed in the top four and involved in a three way battle for automatic promotion with Huddersfield and Rochdale and you are nearly skint but want to desperately go to Yeovil away then that fifty quid could come in very handy. Money spent now is, IMO, money down the pan. I mean, even if we win 5-0, so what. Means absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    nolly i'll take their away support over ours all day long when we're in the same league without the new ground factor.... and we are so better situated in the country to get around to these games
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be there with Bob, Don & Ralph .

Agree it's a " nothing game" Large but have to be there all the same. It's my team and I give my support wherever, whenever I possibly can.

End of.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Why are we going?

Because when we are dropping the champions league trophy under the team bus in 10 years time , we can say do you remember that crap day out at Bristol :) took 6 hours on the motorway and we lost 4-0 in a nothing game, ( Oh plus its a new ground) :)
  • Options
    On my way now. Why am I going. Sun beer and hooters in a different part of the country
  • Options
    O and Im also hoping I see our first away win in donkeys
  • Options
    How's it a new ground? we played there last year.
    Someone asked earlier - well last year we had option of seats behind the goal or standing on the side near the corner (in the open).
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: redman[/cite]How's it a new ground? we played there last year.
    Someone asked earlier - well last year we had option of seats behind the goal or standing on the side near the corner (in the open).

Because it was on the tele last year and midweek , this year it is a new ground for me!

Riots in Bristol

[url=http:////www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-13167041]http:////www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-13167041[/url
    should be interesting![/url]
  • Options
    on the 9:45am from Paddington, no sleep for me tonight then
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]on the 9:45am from Paddington, no sleep for me tonight then[/quote]

why
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]on the 9:45am from Paddington, no sleep for me tonight then

why

I normally go to bed at 4/5am and I'll have to get up at 7am, so no point sleeping