Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Season - Man of the Match

Listed below are the average marks this season on all League One and FA Cup games and most Paint Cup games. There are no stats for the 1st & 2nd paint Cup games. These are overall averages for those players who have completed at least 30 minutes of at least 25 games:

In alphabetical order:
Benson - 6.15 - 28 games
Dailly - 6.43 37
Doherty - 6.26 - 37
Elliot - 6.54 - 40
Francis - 5.83 - 35
Jackson - 6.31 - 35
Racon - 6.51 - 41
Semedo - 6.34 - 44
Wagstaff - 6.08 - 41

The total games used to gather these stats is 47.

Comments

• Options
    so Elliott player of the season, well done lad.
  • Options
    Semedo has to be player of the season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]Semedo has to be player of the season.

Not according to Charlton Life ratings.

So far, as Athletico said, Rob Elliot is Player of the Season, runner up Racon.

CL posters are the best judge of players performances. FACT!
  • Options
    there isn't a Player of the Season, average at best even the best of them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]there isn't a Player of the Season, average at best even the best of them.

so the best average player then?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Classic Charlton life moment , one thread full of people being derogatory about Robbie Elliot and another thread reveals he is in fact, on a match by match marks given by the fans basis, our best player.
  • Options
    BWP?

If not has to be semodo
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Hardly an accolade whoever gets it. Being voted the best most popular player in the worst Charlton team in living memory
  • Options
    Its not the end of the season yet !
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Who is this semodo I keep hearing about? Sem-me-doh is how you say it so semodo is what you write WTF?
    Complete lack of respect towards our players not knowing their names! Cray is not the only one to have said it!

Apologies guys, way OTT reaction there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Who is this semodo I keep hearing about? Sem-me-doh is how you say it so semodo is what you write WTF?
    Complete lack of respect towards our players not knowing their names! Cray is not the only one to have said it!

Doherty - Docherty
    Dailly - Daily

I would point out that Curbs used to get the players names wrong on the team sheet
  • Options
    These things annoy me so much i don't know why though?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]These things annoy me so much i don't know why though?

I know what you mean
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Who is this semodo I keep hearing about? Sem-me-doh is how you say it so semodo is what you write WTF?

Who is Quasimodo then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]These things annoy me so much i don't know why though?

You're admin, it's expected!
  • Options
    kelly youga gets my vote
  • Options
    Hasn't put a foot wrong all season.
  • Options

So much so that you do the exact same thing yourself, eh.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Shame the brighton player noone does not play for us, suspect he would win hands down
  • Options
    Kap 10 you mug!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Shame the brighton player noone does not plat for us, suspect he would win hands down

He gets my vote lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]

So much so that you do the exact same thing yourself, eh.
    I don't think I do on a regular basis. Maybe once.