Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring Back The Yellow Away Shirt

Making space in my closet today and saw my old yellow shirt with Joma on
Got me thinking that would want to see us have a yellow away kit next season.
Which we had back in the glory day's.
Might signal a change in are fortune

Comments

• Options
    If playing in yellow made the difference, then I'd agree.
    But it regrettably doesn't, so I don't.
    We had a Lazio shirt as our away shirt this season, Inter last season, what about a Hibs shirt next year.
  • Options
    Yellwo with Sky blue trim like the old Bukta would be nice

No Green
  • Options
    the yellow joma kit brings back good memories beating blackburn away 1-0 herman netting the winner and beating birmingham away 2-1 matty holland with 2 goals with Deano superb on the night

what about another all black kit remember that display v arsenal away 4-2 jensen superb strike
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: December_The_5TH[/cite]Making space in my closet today

Are you in .......or out of the closet?
  • Options
    Hey Paolo, Paolo Di caaannnioooo.
  • Options
    never unstood why he wore the extra black socks to make it look like he was playing in dr martins..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]never unstood why he wore the extra black socks to make it look like he was playing in dr martins..

To make his boots fit better? Many players (and me!) often wear 2 pairs of socks when playing.

It else helps against blisters, with a smear of vaseline .....(cue avalanche of schoolboy humour)
  • Options
    one way to avoid having to wear 2 pairs of socks would be to get a pair that fitted in the first place

Captain Hindsight to the rescue .....
  • Options
    I want to see a white away kit with a red panel on the shoulders, like our home kit once used to be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]I want to see a white away kit, etc......

I want to see us win away again
  • Options
    So many of my boyhood heroes ....... cheers, Adam!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]309.jpg
    That's the one - bloody brilliant!
  • Options
    Yellow would be my first choice, or something identical to this

STUART_Graham_20001028_NF_R.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I always liked the black away kit (was it Redbus?).
  • Options
    yellow all the way good memories
  • Options
    top 6 in the premiership.. a midfield of parker, jensen, doubt we will ever reach those heights ever again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]top 6 in the premiership.. a midfield of parker, jensen, doubt we will ever reach those heights ever again.

Yeah we will mate. Not for a long while yet but it's not unrealistic.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]top 6 in the premiership.. a midfield of parker, jensen .....

Don't forget Di Canio and Matt Holland
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you're talking yellow shirts then the one we wore in 1988/89 was the absolute dogs bollocks, it had a really smart grey/red trim.

We wore it for the first time at Highbury and got a 2-2 draw with the eventual champions with cracking goals from Morts and Mackenzie.

That was a great night and I was desperate to buy that shirt but we never sold it at the club shop!
  • Options
    I wear two pairs to stop blistering and make boots comfortable, I am between and 8.5 and 9 boot size so either my feet are cramped or boota loose hence 2 pairs of socks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]If you're talking yellow shirts then the one we wore in 1988/89 was the absolute dogs bollocks, it had a really smart grey/red trim.

We wore it for the first time at Highbury and got a 2-2 draw with the eventual champions with cracking goals from Morts and Mackenzie.

That was a great night and I was desperate to buy that shirt but we never sold it at the club shop!

I was at Highbury that night, a great evening and a great kit
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]DI_CANIO_P_20031122_GH_R.jpg

I presume it's only my version of this kit which is abnormally yellow and attracts all manner of flies and insects as a result?
  • Options
    Bring back the Yellow, last two seasons we have had yellow away:

7th in Prem 2003/04. By far my fave season. Nearly got into Europe.
    1st in Div 1 1999/2000.

Yellow away leads to success- FACT!
  • Options
    I really like the black 3rd kit from a few years ago, anyone know where i could find one?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Winters-Dawn[/cite]I really like the black 3rd kit from a few years ago, anyone know where i could find one?

www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Winters-Dawn[/cite]I really like the black 3rd kit from a few years ago, anyone know where i could find one?

www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk[/Cheers, do you know if they accept debit cards? or should i join paypal to pay for it
  • Options
    Never bought anything off the site, but others here may have.
  • Options
    Alright, cheers man