Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Shortlands/ Hayes Lifers Out There?

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
Seeing as my usual group of people that went to the games have slowly disappeared and given up on the club, not following suit and being a solo season ticket holder for next year I though I'd spread my wings and see if there are any lifers in the area. If so do any of you get the train over from Hayes and fancy a beer before you leave? Trying my new route to the ground for tomorrows game.

Comments

• Options
    Drawn a blank?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Drawn a blank?
    Happens often.
  • Options
    Going down like a shit sandwich, this one
  • Options
    I live in Shortlands! But my matchdays start early morning nowadays to do Charlton Live.
    Are you based in Shortlands or Hayes?
  • Options
    Shortlands but I'll catch the train from Hayes.
  • Options
    My mother-in-law lives in Shortlands. Doubt if she'll want to go, though.
  • Options
    Try Bromley Addicks, 100s of members from all over the Borough and beyond.

Speak to tony.warran@btinternet.com about sending an email to the members or come along to a meeting and meet some other Addicks that way.
  • Options
    I used to live for many years at the country end of Bromley Common, but not since 1985.

I thought you'd really like to know that!

;o)
  • Options
    Much appreciated Henry.
    Cheers Oggy.
  • Options
    I get the train from Hayes and also have no friends!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I go from Hayes too! Have boys with me if we get the train - happy to have a beer before/after the game when we're going by train - send me a whisper!
  • Options
    I go from Hayes too! Have boys with me if we get the train - happy to have a beer before/after the game when we're going by train - send me a whisper!
  • Options
    Pure comedy value on here.
  • Options
    Sir Henry Irving knows Hayes people also.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Sir Henry Irving knows Hayes people also.

;o)

Quite a few!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I go from Hayes too! Have boys with me if we get the train - happy to have a beer before/after the game when we're going by train - send me a whisper!

Think I might have been chatting to you on the train back from lewisham after the orient game having telling you what platform the charlton train was coming from at lewisham on the way there? If you had 3 lads with you and were wearing the light blue away shirt?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I go from Hayes too! Have boys with me if we get the train - happy to have a beer before/after the game when we're going by train - send me a whisper!

Think I might have been chatting to you on the train back from lewisham after the orient game having telling you what platform the charlton train was coming from at lewisham on the way there? If you had 3 lads with you and were wearing the light blue away shirt?

Stalker!