Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Connor Gough

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
This boy is a beast..... Perfect for a keeper... I say get him in the team now!!

Comments

• Options
    If only Chris Powell utilised this management technique when selecting players.
  • Options
    How you doing Connor? You alright mate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Webbja77[/cite]This boy is a beast..... Perfect for a keeper... I say get him in the team now!!

How do you know him?
  • Options
    I don't.. He walked past me after yesterday's game.. I'm 6'2 an he towered over me!! Seriously he does look the part... Let's wait and see if he's any good!!

My money is he will be!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Webbja77[/cite]I don't.. He walked past me after yesterday's game.. I'm 6'2 an he towered over me!! Seriously he does look the part... Let's wait and see if he's any good!!

My money is he will be!!

Hope so
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Webbja77[/cite]I don't.. He walked past me after yesterday's game.. I'm 6'2 an he towered over me!! Seriously he does look the part... Let's wait and see if he's any good!!

My money is he will be!!
    So, instead of scouring the local parks for kids who show promise as shot stoppers, we should just be looking to recruit some big geezers from the WWF? I think it's probably a little bit more complicated than that. :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

My money is he will be!!
    So, instead of scouring the local parks for kids who show promise as shot stoppers, we should just be looking to recruit some big geezers from the WWF? I think it's probably a little bit more complicated than that. :)

Leroy - I see the 'smiley face', but I think that the comment was merely an obseravtion about his size. I'm sure that the scouts and goalkeeping coaches probably didn't recuit him from the WWF when he was 9 years old or whatever age he came to Charlton....! He looks to have potential and thats what its all about.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PaulCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

My money is he will be!!

Leroy - I see the 'smiley face', but I think that the comment was merely an obseravtion about his size. I'm sure that the scouts and goalkeeping coaches probably didn't recuit him from the WWF when he was 9 years old or whatever age he came to Charlton....! He looks to have potential and thats what its all about.
    Yeah - TBH, I was just busting chops a bit :o) I hope he pans out. Would be nice to see a genuinely commanding keeper, rather than a shot-stopper (as we seem to have had in recent years)
  • Options
    I'm sure he has ability too otherwise he wouldn't be at the club!!!

All I'm saying is he looks th part.... And lets hope he is!!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Webbja77[/cite]I'm sure he has ability too otherwise he wouldn't be at the club!!!
    (ahem) mumblemumbleamdyfayemumbledjimitraoremumblemumble...

:o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not forgetting Paul bacon!!!
  • Options
    I watched him in the warm up yesterday and he certainly is an imposing physical presence.

I noticed he dropped a few balls though when Ben Roberts was kicking them at him so probably a way to go before he is ready for the first team I'd say.
  • Options
    he was at bedford in the pre season game and looked solid, tall, agile and quick! But still keep worner and maybe elliot though.