Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Security camera

edited April 2011 in Not Sports Related
Just want to offer the opportunity to a Lifer first.
I need 2 x cctv camera's supplied and fitted at home, one at the front of the house the other at end of the garden (100') where the car is parked.
also required is a hard drive recorder and monitor.
Anyone interested give me shout or a whisper.

Comments

• Options
    What you got worth nicking?
  • Options
    Why is everyone on this site obsessed with apostrophe's
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JaShea99[/cite]Why is everyone on this site obsessed with apostrophe's

Who know's?

I know a guy who does that kind of thing, but he's not a lifer.
  • Options
    There's quite a few offenders on here. Thought Charlton fans were better than that...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JaShea99[/cite]There's quite a few offenders on here. Thought Charlton fans were better than that...

Your life must be one long barrel of laughs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JaShea99[/cite]Why is everyone on this site obsessed with apostrophe's

Sorry, maybe just Me, but I don't understand the question:
    Am I missing something ?
  • Options
    Hope you're finding these comments helpful T.C.
  • Options
    lol. I would never challenge anyone's clothing, musical taste, opinion etc. but language is the one thing that separates us from animals, communication is how we get through life, so if you can't even get that right it's pretty bad. That is all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JaShea99[/cite]lol. I would never challenge anyone's clothing, musical taste, opinion etc. but language is the one thing that separates us from animals, communication is how we get through life, so if you can't even get that right it's pretty bad. That is all.

There are a few more things.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JaShea99[/cite]lol. I would never challenge anyone's clothing, musical taste, opinion etc. but language is the one thing that separates us from animals, communication is how we get through life, so if you can't even get that right it's pretty bad. That is all.

I think we need some examples.

Eats shoots and leaves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite] Sorry, maybe just Me, but I don't understand the question: Am I missing something ?
    It's a whole thread just about this: "camera's". Exciting eh ?
  • Options
    And you used the 'word' lol. The irony.

Lol.
  • Options
    Er...what?