Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ice cream / lolly

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]I thought there was a bit in the match day programme with a picture of Darren Ambrose and his new wife , not sure why Charlton fans persist with the myth he is a poof?

freddy mercury, elton john all married women. ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]I thought there was a bit in the match day programme with a picture of Darren Ambrose and his new wife , not sure why Charlton fans persist with the myth he is a poof?[/quote]

freddy mercury, elton john all married women. ;-)[/quote]

I'm not so sure Darren was a good singer?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]I thought there was a bit in the match day programme with a picture of Darren Ambrose and his new wife , not sure why Charlton fans persist with the myth he is a poof?

Thats a bit potically incorrect MIA, I think you'll find the correct term is 'bender'!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    He's a sneaky butcher!
  • Options
    Sausage Jockey!
  • Options
    I was going to say bum bandit but i thought it was too unpolitically correct.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Greenie[/cite]

Thats a bit potically incorrect MIA, I think you'll find the correct term is 'bender'!

Oi oi - point of order.

I think you'll find that the term you're looking for is "uphill gardener".
  • Options
    turd burglar
  • Options
    Lol not forgetting fudge packer !!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chocolate speedway rider!
  • Options
    Pirate of men's pants
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rob[/cite]Pirate of men's pants

Never heard that one before , very good
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Options
    dirt box raider
  • Options
    I'm not so sure I like the sound of these ice creams

Ass bandit
  • Options
    poopchute plunderer
  • Options
    So much prejudice....
  • Options
    I thought thread deviation had been frowned upon!

Anyway, one hot day in 1967, I caught a load of newts and mating frogs from Rockcliffe Gardens. I sold the bucketful to a pet stall in the Covered Market, got 2/- Then I went and bought my first ever mint chocolate chip ice cream. Life had been vanilla-only until that day and I'll never forget that ice cream.
  • Options
    I used to love cherry brandy ice lollies
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought they only done the golden gay times in oz, the cinemas do these things called choc bombs, an no they' ve got nufin to do with ambrose.
  • Options
    there's no road too muddy for his little buddy