Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone sat in the West Lower today, near the away dugout end?

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
Seen that strange celebration by Rochdale's manager when they scored?

Thought it was funny when the fans took the piss out of him when we scored the 2nd lol

Comments

• Options
    Was he really wearing jeans? Looked like it to me. Bloody scruff
  • Options
    Hilarious mate. Even funnier when we banged one in less than a minute later.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Was he really wearing jeans?

I thought that, but I think they were just a moody pair of strides. He also had what looked like a set of earphones hanging out of his pocket the whole time.

And whilst I'm on the subject, did anyone notice him standing on the pitch on his own before the players came out for the start of the game and he was there again for a large chunk of the half time break. Clearly doesn''t believe in giving last minute instructions, etc. All a bit "different".
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Was he really wearing jeans?

I thought that, but I think they were just a moody pair of strides. He also had what looked like a set of earphones hanging out of his pocket the whole time.

And whilst I'm on the subject, did anyone notice him standing on the pitch on his own before the players came out for the start of the game and he was there again for a large chunk of the half time break. Clearly doesn''t believe in giving last minute instructions, etc. All a bit "different".

It looked like Jeans.

I thought he had something to do with Charlton at first then he was on the dugout I was like WTF? then found out he is their manager.
  • Options
    Yep they were jeans and it was a stopwatch hanging out of his pocket. Strange, yet refreshing character. The jig and subsequent pisstaking was brilliant!
  • Options
    Any one notice the suited man in our dugout today?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]Any one notice the suited man in our dugout today?

Yeah, who was that?
  • Options
    Anyone see Llera go sit down next to the people in wheelchairs and have a chat for a couple of minutes?
  • Options
    he was Rochdale's manager for the day. (Competition prize)
  • Options
    He was smiling and laughing throughout (although not quite as gayly) even after we scored.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The suited bloke in our dugout was Keith Peacock.
  • Options
    yes noticably KP was much more involved and animated than I've seen before.
    SCP's request?