Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Social class confusion

2»

Comments

• Options
    Class in a glass?
  • Options
    So if i send my little ones (Rupert & Cedric ) to private school , shop at waitrose and have a season ticket in the North Stand , am i confused?

Or just feeling the effects of these blasted government cut backs?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I know my place ;0)

I'm too tall to be working class.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I know my place ;0)

I'm too tall to be working class.

Then I look up to you !
  • Options
    People with class wear their labels on the inside of their clothes where as people who have no class at all wear theirs on the outside and shop at Sports Direct.
  • Options
    You're parliamentary class - and you should be charging the taxpayer to have a tradesman trim your wisteria.
  • Options
    West stand - upper class
    East stand - middle class
    North stand - lower class
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: happyvalley[/cite]West stand - upper class
    East stand - middle class
    North stand - lower class

The New Den - no class
  • Options
    Uboat as you have been denied a legal way to make a living and you are forced to hang out of windows "pruning" wisteria you are Lumpen Prolitariat.
  • Options
    Crickey according to you lot I'm all 3 classes!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its not at all about how you live now or the money you have , it is all about the your parents and grandparents lives and the environment you grew up in.
  • Options
    That's true Shrew, but only because the current class system was last relevant during the early part of the last century. There has not been a proper 'class' sytem devised for the current age. What we have now is ABC1s and C2sDEs. But it doesn't sound as good to say am I a C1 or C2?