Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton retro shirts

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
Been searching on the web, am big fan of the home and away shirts from the late eighties and early ninties(especially the grey shirt) but can't seem to find them on the web for sale, anyone know any decent websites/people who are selling them.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2011
    Bloody Hell:
    I gave every Home & Away shirt from 1980/1998 to Rock Specticle & CAFC , Not sure where they are now:
    The idea was to frame each one and get a "legend" from that era to sign them and put them up in Bartrums.
    Might go down The Valley tomorrow and demand them back !
    MoG.

#Iblametheroyalwedding

[edit] I had 26 of those on the "BOSH" !
  • Options
    I have the grey one, but after looking at that web site I'm rather tempted to try and sell it to them.

Having said that the one I have was never, actually, worn in a game. Besides, just because it's for sale for £250 doesn't mean it's worth anything like that.

If they come back to me with a price I'll give you first refusal.
  • Options
    how much!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I like the look of the white one with red shoulder flashes from the sixties.

It came in during my second or third season of supporting them and lasted two or three years.
  • Options
    Is love an 87 88 adidas I'd anyone has one. I have mums but its a youth size and I can't get it on.
  • Options
    http://www.toffs.com/searchprods.asp

This site is quite good but the shirts only run up to the 70s I think
  • Options

I ended up purchasing the 1993/94 shirt from www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk or .com can't remember.

Got it for £35 plus postage and packaging.

I would be interested in the grey one from the late 80s or the early 90s blue Woolwich one if any is flogging em!