Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelly Youga

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
What's the latest on him? I've heard that it is a very real possibility that he could play for us again next season.

Comments

• Options
    Powell told us at the training ground that he is not going to be abandoned by the club at the end of the season. They'll stick with him and if he can prove his fitness from now and throughout the summer I think he'll be offered a Jon Fortune type deal.

Youga himself is desperate to play from how he was speaking - despite the rumours of it all being in his head, the French docs found an underlying injury that needed a lot of treatment.
  • Options
    If he could come back next season and play like he was before his injury, that would be a real bonus.
  • Options
    I'd really like Youga to come back fit for next season, but if he is still having problems its a big wage to have for him to not play.
  • Options
    So what happened to all the rumours that he refused treatment before the end of last season in order to have surgery after the summer so he could sit out this season and move on at the end of his contract? The usual reliable sources?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]So what happened to all the rumours that he refused treatment before the end of last season in order to have surgery after the summer so he could sit out this season and move on at the end of his contract? The usual reliable sources?

Voluntarily missing a whole season of football so he didn't have to play? No chance.

Would be excellent if he could get fit but will he always carry doubt about it in his mind. Has he been injured too long i wonder.
  • Options
    M2 and youga full backs next year, daily Lllera and a new centre back with pace. Things looking up