Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Picture freeze

I'm currently watching the Man U Chelsea game via virgin media and the picture keeps freezing for a few seconds every so often, is this happening to anyone else or is it something to do with our tv?

Comments

• I am getting that too pal.
  • virgin is crap , end of
  • Don't believe the Virgin internet speeds quoted either. The worst internet connection and grief I ever had. Constantly telling me to change bits of their equipment when it had nothing to do with it but their crap network. I have to work from home and I could never get a stable work connection. Stay away from Virgin Broadband.
  • My internet speeds are electric, I have never had any issues.
  • Virgin are dogshit. Consistently voted one of the worst ISPs for performance, customer service and value in independent surveys. Unfortunately, they are the only game in town if you want to use cable. Had no end of problems with them a couple of years back after they refused to acknowledge the continuous service problems I was getting were due to a shit cable pull. In the end I screamed long and loud enough (it took six months) to get someone to appreciate my problem - cable re-pulled a week later - hey presto, not a single connection drop ever since, and six months' free service to boot.
  • Also had many problems with them but touch wood ts been almost a year with no problems at all

I know i have gone and done it now