Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Sick" Jokes....(Warning: May Offend).

Dear Admin.
Was wondering if it was okay to start a "Sick" joke thread. I fully understand that someone people get "Offended" by certain "jokes", but, If under a heading like above,If people don't want to read them, don't open the thread. Or is this pushing things alittle to far......
MOG. x

Comments

• So, posted under the wrong category: Can't/don't know How to change it !
    Sorry.
  • Would rather not to be honest. Keep them for emails and texts where you know your audience
  • Fair enough. Thanks AFKA.

Right, there was this......... ;-)
  • A man is walking along the street when he sees a ladder going into the clouds.  As any of us would do he climbed the ladder.   He reaches a cloud, upon which sits a rather plump and very ugly woman.

”Screw me or climb the ladder to success” she says.

No contest, thought the man, so he climbs the ladder to the next cloud.  On this cloud is a slightly thinner woman who is easier on the eye.

”Screw me hard or climb the ladder to success” she says.

“Well’ thinks the man, ‘might as well carry on”

On the next cloud is another woman, who this time is quite attractive.

”Screw me now or climb the ladder to success” she utters.  As he turns her down and goes on up the ladder, the man thinks to himself that this getting better the further he goes.  On the next cloud is an absolute beauty.  Slim, attractive, the lot.

”Screw me here and now or climb the ladder to success” she flirts.

Unable to imagine what could be waiting, and being a gambling man, he decides to climb again.  When he reaches the next cloud, there is a huge, ugly man.

”Hello’ says the ugly, fat man, ‘I’m Cess!”