Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

gone to the wall

edited May 2011 in General Charlton
Anyone else going to see Roger Walters - The Wall tonight?

Comments

• Options
    I am going to see it on Sunday, rumours going round that David Gilmour will be guest appearing on one of the o2 shows too!
  • Options
    Great gig! - Also heard the rumour last night. Walters said a couple of times that he was a complete tosser when he was younger, which might account for Gilmour's guest appearence.
  • Options

I saw the original gig at Earl's Court in 1980 - best gig I ever saw. Comfortably Numb without the Dave Gilmour solo would not be the same. I hope he appears.

• Options

I too saw the Wall at Earls Court. First concertI ever saw live. I still compare live performances to that.

Gilmours solo on Comfortably Numb from the top of the wall.

The sound quality at thoughs  gigs was something else. Banks of speakers on all sides.

Shame they reached the heights of that album or the Dark Side again, tuff ask though.

They are not everyones cup of tea but then again I think Take That are crud.

• Options

Went to the O2 last night.

Sensational show.

• Options
    Did Gilmour appear? Or was he still trying to sort out his w**ker of a stepson.

• Options
    I was there last night and have tickets for Dublin Monday week before heading back to sunny Asia - a sensational show as Valiantphil says
  • Options
    I'm off to see it tonight. last time I saw the Wall was at Berlin from about a mile away (well it seemed like it). Hope for a better view tonight. 
  • Options
    I heard that tonight is the Dave Gilmour night - enjoy.
  • Options
    I have been told by someone there that Gilmour is there tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes he was and Mason.

Just got home, excelent night.

• Options
    Just took a party of 9 norwegians up to London who are going to see this and Clapton at the Royal Albert hall on Tues, they told me that they've been to London around 25/30 times to come and watch football and two of the party were Huddersfield supporters who are off to sunny Bournemouth tomorrow