Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Shirts

Does anyone have any idea when the new shirt is going to be out?

We always seem to take so long to give any news when other clubs have shirts announced and even on sale by now!!

Comments

• Options
    Summer 2012. The current kit was announced as a two year deal with Macron and KRBS, last summer.
  • Options
    Is the CAFC shop in Bexleyheath still open?
  • Options
    there is a new away shirt out soon, yellow. The Bexleyheath closed a while ago.
  • Options
    New away shirt is going to be white as announced at the Bromley Addicks meeting the other night. That is the only information we know.
  • Options

every other team seems to be bringing out a new shirt every year rather than 2 now.

Thought we may do the same

• Options

To be honest the past season is the first in a while where I have not pruchased a new top due to it changing every year. If the red one is staying I may actually get the top as a quite like it.

As for the away will wait and see.

Was tempted to get one of the retro ones but looking at them the qaulity was very poor, so opted out.

• Options
    To be honest the past season is the first in a while where I have not pruchased a new top due to it changing every year. If the red one is staying I may actually get the top as a quite like it.

As for the away will wait and see.

Was tempted to get one of the retro ones but looking at them the qaulity was very poor, so opted out.
  • Options
    robroy you gravely mis-timed not buying last season's shirt as they previously kept changing so much then ;-)
  • Options
    Tell me about it! haha
  • Options
    I think the club miss a trick every year by not wearing the new kit(s) towards the end of each season to generate a bit of interest and then have them on sale in the club shop asap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We always release our kits late compared to most other clubs. Glad we're keeping the home shirt quite like it.
  • Options
    They did do that (wear the new shirt the season before) a couple of times during the Premier League seasons but I think it can only realistically happen if the kit manufacturer and the sponsor stay the same from one season to the next, and we haven't managed to time that very well in recent seasons.

On the subject of kit manufacturers, have any of the clubs that wear Macron had a successful season this year? I would argue that Leeds will be disappointed with missing out on the playoffs, and West Ham and Sheffield Utd were relegated. We, on the other hand, were well safe from relegation with teo games to spare - despite the fact that we failed to win either of them.