Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moonwalk - For Breast Cancer This Saturday

hey all, 

this saturday, my team:' breast be having you', will be walking half a marathon around central london at midnight in our bras. if you could spare some dosh to sponsor us (me) then please visit the website below. 

every penny counts and im decorating my bra with a charlton badge! 

thanks very much

suz

Comments

• Options
    Sausage link the link properly and you might have a chance.

Good luck with raising money for what is a very worthy cause.
  • Options
    Thanks, was on way to an interview and my phone doesn't like the new charltonlife. I'm now fully hooked up in a starbucks in soho on the laptop killing time!
  • Options
    bump as this is tmrw! thanks so much to those who have sponsored me so far!!
  • Options
    Bump as I'm starting this tonight at midnight! pleeeeeeeeeeease sponsor me if you can! 

Anyone out in London tonight - If you're hanging around Traf Square, The Mall, Embankment, Southbank between midnight at 6am you will spot thousands of women in bras pacing the streets! 
  • Options

No time to sort out today but will sponsor retrospectively if ok.

Good Luck for an excellent cause.

• Options

If I thought for a minute none of you ladies would be wearing a teeshirt underneath your bra's I'd be on every corner ; )

But seriously Suzi.

Good luck tonight its a great cause and I remember you cheering us lot on in the pouring rain and it helped.

I'll be there in spirit.

Ray

• Options
    Thanks Ray - thanks for the sponsorship, I remember that rain! fingers crossed it doesn't rain tonight - all the bras will go seethrough......!!!
  • Options
    Will there be pictures???
    ;o)
  • Options
    I'm taking my camera - there will be pics of others, and hopefully not me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Donation made on the promise of pictures.

Yes, I'm a pervert.
  • Options
    Thank you! i'll see what I can do....
  • Options
    Hope All went well Ms.Sausage !?
  • Options
    Morning! Finished just before 5am. Home at 6.30am. Woke up half hour ago. Hips & feet hurt. 

Thanks for all your sponsorship, I did post a pic on twitter last night before the start (which Falconwood liked) and there are pics on facebook but I don't know how to get any on here!

You can still sponsor too!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
  • Options
    Nope !
  • Options
    No...
  • Options
    hmm, if i click on it and say - "open in another tab" it works.....
    help anyone? 
  • Options
    The ones on the right.