Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poor old Punter

MCSMCS
edited May 2011 in General Charlton
At work doing Nights this week, so just having a shooft through the interweb, and found this, check it out it made me laugh!!

Comments

• Options
    That was painful to say the least.
  • Options
    Working nights can really screw you up. Next time consult your union rep...
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Yeah - got to say that was pretty shit MCS. Much as I despise Ponting and enjoy it when he gets made a figure of fun, that was just embarrassing to watch. For some real quality barmy army, check out the big lad here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoOiScwtzk
  • Options
    That was great real Barmy Army.  Brought back some great memories.  5th day at Sydney one of the greatest days of my life.  It was great to stick it to all the Aussies although none turned up for the last day.  There must have been about 20 thousand English there, it was like a massive party at the Aussies expense.  Good times.
  • Options
    Oooh, if you look to the left of the pic, there is a bloke in a red shirt standing up in the distance, thats where we were sitting/standing on that day! the other side of the Barmy Army. Was an amazing day/week - although think I enjoyed Melbourne test more!