Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

School Leavers Video - Chis n Sid

edited May 2011 in General Charlton
Hey,

Asking a favour to some fellow Charlton fans to help our video grow.

We (Chislehurst and Sidcup students) made a parody of LMFAO's new song and got students and teachers to dance to it for our last day at school. We have managed to get it up to 18000 views in 3 days, but every little helps.

Would really appreciate a view and a like on the video.

Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    Good, but Hurstmere still rules!
  • Options
    Very Good
  • Options
    Like it -   you certainly look like u had a good time!

• Options
    Ha cheers.

I kind of regret not putting myself forward to be one of the main dancers. I honestly didn't think it would be so good.

I'm in it for about a second or two lol.
  • Options
    haha that was deffo worth a watch.
  • Options
    How funny, I got sent this by a mate whose boy goes Chis n Sid!

Glee has so much to answer for!
  • Options
    Good fun!
    That school's changed a bit since my day! 

• Options

Saw this via Facebook the other day. Had 9000 views, so well done.

• Options

hasnt got anything on Crown woods haha, good vid :)

• Options
    Very good effort that, and speaking as a head of 6th Form I would like to congratulate your staff on managing to get the girls to abide by the dress code - something I have never managed to do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well done.  Looked great fun to make and good editting.  Saw my cousin (Laura) in one of the shots towards the end!

• Options
    Bloody hell. 45 years ago I got put on daily report at Chis & Sid and caned quite brutally by headmaster Dick Pedley for far less than that!
  • Options
    you got caned at school? Respec'
  • Options
    haha the headmaster encouraged it actually. He is in several shots in the video. 
  • Options
    very good!
  • Options
    Ha ha, I used to go to Chis & Sid back in the 70s. Things have certainly changed a lot!!
  • Options
    roosel - I am guessing that Mr Sennett is long gone then, as I didn't spot him in that!!
  • Options

roosel - is one of the teachers Mr. Gower? 

He was in the year below me school.  That make's me feel old.

• Options
    haha brilliant

• Options
    Weggie - Never heard of him lol!

WSS - Indeed that was Mr. Gower.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When I left school we all burnt our ties and someone set off the fire alarms - oh how times have changed!
  • Options
    Excellent. Just the sort of thing that the likes of the sadly departed Mr Hahn would have disapproved of in my day - and promptly joined in for the hell of it.

Well done.
  • Options
    Fair play to the Purple Poofters, cracking effort !

You allowed to play football there these days ? That alone made me decide to go Bexley Grammar
  • Options
    So that's what my taxes are being spent on these days is it? No wonder all our kids are coming out of school semi illiterate and only capable of counting into double figures if they have open toed sandles on. They all need a good dose of national service to straighten 'em out, then can join the Army and post proper videos on the Internet - like ones of them torturing arabic prisoners in Middle Eastern war zones.
  • Options
    Chis & Sid's 80th birthday celebrations this week - Thursday June 16,  4 - 6pm.

It is a ticketed event, but any old boys on here wishing to attend can apply to the school and will be welcome, I believe...

See you there!