Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time for ZZ surely.

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Give him a go at Old Trafford he could be a revelation could you imagine how much coverage we would get from China if he does the biz.
If Sam is not injured the guy should be in for the useless Dennis.

My team for Old Trafford

Englands no 1
Young/Sankofa, Magic/Diawarra, Herman Thatch
ZZ (sniff out the curb crawler)
Sam, Faye, Reid/Hughes, Thomas

DBent/Marcus

Comments

• Options
    Lisbie for Rommedahl.
    And surely Song before ZZ - ZZ is totally new to this country - I take your point about Chinese coverage though.
  • Options
    Great game to put ZZ either in the side or preferably on the bench giving him a bit of a cameo. Millions of Chinese will be supporting Man Utd. It'd be good just to get a few to change their allegiance. Might sell a few £51.99 shirts as well, though they're probably on the streets of Shenzhen already at a fraction of the price.
  • Options
    Its a tough one because we really can't afford to put in too many untried players up there because we really can't afford a 5-0 spanking up there because of the goal difference consequences.
  • Options
    Did anyone else notice how many Chinese blokes were there on Saturday? It looks like ZZ has quite a large following already.
  • Options
    Who was the kid Curbs put on the bench at OT a few years back?
    And where is he now?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Who was the kid Curbs put on the bench at OT a few years back?
    And where is he now?

playing right back?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Who was the kid Curbs put on the bench at OT a few years back?
    And where is he now?

Osei Sankofa. He was 17 at the time. Don't know where he is now though......
  • Options
    No that's not who I am thinking of well before Osei - Irish guy just 16 at the time, very highly thought of.
    McCafferty!
  • Options
    Calling for him to be put into a side that is doing ok against the Champions elect, you must know quite a bit about him Pete, and have seen him play quite a lot.

Can you tell us what sort of player he is, and who he is on a par with ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]No that's not who I am thinking of well before Osei - Irish guy just 16 at the time, very highly thought of.
    McCafferty![/quote]

He was going to be the next Kins, and was sausaging someone from Girls Aloud. I think he plays for Derry City now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The reason why I want ZZ and Song in the midfield is that I dont think our midfield is good enough to keep us up. I would admit its a gamble to put them in but who knows !!!