Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

News from the O.S

edited May 2011 in General Charlton

Is it me, or has the OS shut down for the summer ?

I can't find any news on there regarding recent players released, ie Big Joe

have I missed it somewhere ?

Comments

• Options
    Nothing has been confirmed by the club yet. We will get to find out officially around August.
  • Options

He announced in a tweet - presumably the source was legit.

I presume we are going to get one big announcement concerning the first team squad - who stays, who goes, which is why there is nothing specific to Anyinsah on the OS.

• Options
    All will be revealed on the back page of the first programme of the season!
  • Options
    There is now news on the Official Site.
  • Options
    The official site shut down when this awful generic website started up. I havnt visited it for 6 months and I bet I've not missed a thing.
  • Options
    As far as I am concerned this is the official Charlton site.
  • Options
    The official site shut down when this awful generic website started up. I havnt visited it for 6 months and I bet I've not missed a thing.
    This.
    As far as I am concerned this is the official Charlton site.
    This too.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    As the os has tv in it it's blocked by my work filters. Don't see why the main site needs tv in it, could of just used addicks or something if cafc is taken up by Crewe.
  • Options
    The OS is still updated by the same people who have always updated it, at least those that have survived the cull. if there is no news up then it is because they have not been fed any news by the powers that be, not due to any change in format.
  • Options
    After having a rant on another thread re this, all I have to say is that the people who run the OS should join Twitter - that way they might JUST find out whats going on at their club !!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Official Site has declined since the changes and is no longer worth looking at in my opinion.
  • Options
    The Official Site has declined since the changes and is no longer worth looking at in my opinion.
    Yet the official line is that the actual CAFC news content is of the same quality and comes out with the same speed as it always did.
  • Options
    I occasionally click on the link to the official site by mistake as it's next to Charlton Life on my favourites toolbar.  Invariably an advert pops up rather than going straight in.  I never click through though, preferring to come here instead.  As others have said, this is the official Charlton site now.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Yet the official line is that the actual CAFC news content is of the same quality and comes out with the same speed as it always did.

Is it really any different?
  • Options

The old site was like a good local, few frills, straight to the point and inviting.

New one is like an All Bar One on Watford High Street.

Shite.

• Options
    My Virgin Media security software has a built in ad blocker.

Only see the news/info
  • Options
    What news /info??