Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

O'Bama

edited May 2011 in Not Sports Related
Good solid Irish name that - for a Kenyan.

Comments

• Shhh - do you realise how many ex-pat Irish there are in the US? Paddy O'Bama need all the votes he can get.
  • He drinks Guiness he must be Irish!
  • edited May 2011
     That will qualify him to play for the Republic of Ireland and his kids/grandchildren, making him more qualified than Tony Cascarino.
  • I thought you had to own an Irish Setter?
  • edited May 2011
    If you follow the current evolutionary thinking we are all related to Mitochondrial Eve the first Homo Sapiens Sapiens who lived 200,000 years ago in East Africa. We are all Africans at heart! 

Anorak perlease!!!!
  • If you follow the current evolutionary thinking we are all related to Mitochondrial Eve the first Homo Sapiens Sapiens who lived 200,000 years ago in East Africa. We are all Africans at heart! 

Anorak perlease!!!!

Only if you go back as far as the first Homo Sapien Sapien a true Anorak would be debating wether we go as far back as Mesomycetozoea or to Eubacteria.

Anorak pah, smart macintosh more like.

• If Obama is Irish, then what is (sorry was) O'Sama? Is one Catholic and the other prodestant?

He seemed keen to kill him!

• If you follow the current evolutionary thinking we are all related to Mitochondrial Eve the first Homo Sapiens Sapiens who lived 200,000 years ago in East Africa. We are all Africans at heart! 

Anorak perlease!!!!

Only if you go back as far as the first Homo Sapien Sapien a true Anorak would be debating wether we go as far back as Mesomycetozoea or to Eubacteria.

Anorak pah, smart macintosh more like.

In reality, our ancestors could be said to by cyanobacteria - the first multi-cellular lifeform on Earth. Of course, even Jack Charlton would have had a job convincing FIFA of the validity of cyanobacteria turning out for the boys in green, since they'd have had a job going back 3 billion years to check.

• i thought we were all aliens
    Panspermia (or, as it's referred to be anyone with a brain, Pantspermia) is as ludicrous a theory of life as Creationism
  • Sponsored links:

• Has CharltonLife started to be written in code ?
    I don't think I'm famous enough to believe that!
    No but we are all made of stars.

• No but we are all made of stars.
    We are stardust, we are golden
    And we've got to get ourselves
    Back to the Garden

• No but we are all made of stars.
    We are stardust, we are golden
    And we've got to get ourselves
    Back to the Garden
    Twice in the same week Henners! I suppose our choice of lyrics reflects are respective ages ;-)
  • Brian Cox used "we are stardust" in one of his Universe programmes but without any reference.  Very subtle.
  • Brian Cox has a very apt name.
    Not as apt as his chinese cousin - suks

Brian?