Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Charlton - Strangeways

anyone else been watching this, last week he was hilarious, wasn't in it so much last night

Comments

• Options
    @_DavidCharlton on twitter.

He is very funny.

"Morning David". "F**k off you twats".
  • Options

Yep, saw it, I think the phrase 'duty of care' is getting the piss ripped out of it by this fool. I think he needs to fall down the stairs a few times, that'll sort him out! ;o)

The screws who look after him are bloody saints for literally putting up with is shit!

• Options
    my initial reaction last week was "kill him"

my opinion hasnt changed at all

we are all paying for this idiot
  • Options
    He is quality
  • Options
    He has a good name even though he is probably a pain in the arse joke.
  • Options
    The man's a parasite but no idiot the way he is cocking a snook at society and the only way to deal with a parasite is to stamp on it. Alternatively a spell in the Foreign Legion would do him good we must owe France a favour or two so lets volunteer him.
  • Options
    Nationa Service for this retard !!
  • Options
    He's not that retarded masicat he gets free board and lodgings, doesn't pay any tax and doesn't have a care in the world! The only role I would give him in our army would be changing the targets on the firing ranges at Aldershot during live ammunition practice but then again someone would have to push him in his wheelchair.
  • Options

• Options
    He's not that retarded masicat he gets free board and lodgings, doesn't pay any tax and doesn't have a care in the world! The only role I would give him in our army would be changing the targets on the firing ranges at Aldershot during live ammunition practice but then again someone would have to push him in his wheelchair.
    Thats the thing Deadred, he can walk, he refuses so they push him in the chair, they should take him into the corridor and if he rufuses to walk they should just cuff him and leave him there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Best thing on TV and he is the man i would most hate to be stuck on an island with .

lets be honest how long till you killled him, if i was one of those cleaners i would have had an extra 30 years on my sentence

• Options
    I would tie the bastard up , put him on a plane and take him to Pamplona . Then when they let the bulls out , lets see if he can run then,
  • Options

"Mind me fucking feet"

Sticking it to the man

• Options

"Mind me fucking feet"

Sticking it to the man

Not exactly sticking it to the man - more just taking the piss and costing each and every tax payer

I stand by my original opinion - kill him
  • Options
    Where is the compassion on this site ?
  • Options
    I wonder if the Beeb and ITV can figure out a way to swap him into the Miami jail?
  • Options

Watched Americas Hardest Prisons, or whatever it was called, the totally opposite end of the spectrum. The American screw said something along the lines of, 'when we move them out of their cell, and they resist, sometimes arms get broken and the like, but we tell them before hand if they resist they will get hurt'.

Mr Charlton wouldn't last 5 mins in there.

• Options

"Mind me fucking feet"

Sticking it to the man

Not exactly sticking it to the man - more just taking the piss and costing each and every tax payer

You sound like fun at a dinner table
  • Options
    "sticking it to the man" ?????????????????? how so when we are paying ? Dont feed the scum bag make him eat what he smears on the walls. He wants to live like a pig let him eat what they eat.
  • Options
    "sticking it to the man" ?????????????????? how so when we are paying ? Dont feed the scum bag make him eat what he smears on the walls. He wants to live like a pig let him eat what they eat.
    Here Here . spot on mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What GH said
  • Options

"Mind me fucking feet"

Sticking it to the man

You sound like fun at a dinner table
    I am pretty good company actually but I don't tolerate complete wasters like this idiot.

Just because he can't be arsed to walk we have to pay people to clean up his crap? feed him, clothe him, wash him

If wiping these idiots off the planet makes me a bad man then I guess I am a bad man
  • Options
    I wonder if the Beeb and ITV can figure out a way to swap him into the Miami jail?
    Absolute classic! No doubt he'd be gunning all day.
  • Options

That would be fantastic, he would definitely be able to get a bottom bunk with those shit stains.

People need to lighten up on here, at least he's not working with peoples pensions anymore... he's obviously a waste of space and money but there's nothing you or I can do about it so you might as well laugh at him and the situation.

• Options
    Where is the compassion on this site ?
    It seems to have popped out for a moment.
  • Options

That would be fantastic, he would definitely be able to get a bottom bunk with those shit stains.

People need to lighten up on here, at least he's not working with peoples pensions anymore... he's obviously a waste of space and money but there's nothing you or I can do about it so you might as well laugh at him and the situation.

The problem is, he is laughing at us.

How would you like to have to work with that shit bag all day, every day.

I with the "kill the tosser" brigade on this one.

• Options
    edited May 2011

Can't get the hang of this reformatted site...

• Options

Is he really?! I wouldn't like to live and sleep in my own shit all time because I believe it to be better than being homeless.  He's clearly not quite sane and for that reason it's hard to agree with your argument that he should be killed.

• Options

Compassion ?  when its his choice that he kaks himself  and spears it allover his cell? when he can walk but wont? when he could piss in a toilet but does it where he lies?

I have compassion for the poor sods that have to deal with this lump of dung.

I had a cousin who was in an institution all his adult life.We have a huge family and the only peeps that ever visited him where my Aunt, sister and me. The people that look after the mentaly challanged are SAINTS as far as im concerned.

This guy makes a choice to be a lump of kak---let him eat it.

• Options

I'm with Goonerhater here, no compassion towards him at all. Let him rot in his own shit. Must be very hard for the officers not to be tempted to give him a beating- like in Shawshank with the fat guy crying on his first night.

However, bet David Charlton would be a good tweeter! "just done a poo, up the wall @strangeways"