Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VFR SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
since ive uploaded it ive had a message from youtube saying that its won 2 honours today and that its in the most viewed vid list for the day so keep viewing it!!!!!!!!! get it right at the top. mite want to turn your sound down at work its very loud!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTudQyVlNEg

Comments

• Options
    nice one Carlsberg!

Oggy ( he says!) and myself amongst others have listened a plenty.

Goosebump City!
  • Options
    Top clip i was giving it large with this one
  • Options
    Bring it on, more singing please,C'mon Charlton & please join in west stand,The only way is up.Top drawer UPPER NORTH.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]nice one Carlsberg!

Oggy ( he says!) and myself amongst others have listened a plenty.

Goosebump City!

Listened to it loads - even played it to my girlfriend........

Hope you don't mind, Carlsberg, but I even posted the link on the 'CAFC Babes' site and it's had plenty of visits.
    Looks like your clip is gonna become....... a legend!
  • Options
    good keep up the good work!!! 'spread the love' so to speak. every time more people view it i get a pop up saying its moving up the most viewed chart! and thats worldwide dudes!
  • Options
    Hey, Carlsberg, just played it twice more before bed.
    Quality!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    its at 20 something in the most viewed vids today list. Now thats not bad as there is 70million vids on youtube. and its just won 3 honours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get up there...
  • Options
    Awesome. Didn't realise how loud it was the first time. Frightened the life out of the wife and made me jump.
  • Options
    that sounds very impressive, a lot better than C-A-F-C-C-A-F-C-C-A-F-C which is the worst song ever
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well captured Carlsberg, sounds great.
  • Options
    is there anyway i can get that downloaded onto my phone?
  • Options
    I believe Ol CharltonDan started that particular VFR, i thought it was loud at the time, but it sounds great on you toob, nice work carlsberg!

Although the cafc chant aint the best chant, at least its a chant, and easy to prolong it!
  • Options
    914 views now. nearly qualifies for the videos at the youtube open page. keep spreading the love people!
    WSS if you sit in the upper north i can bluetooth it too you next home game.
  • Options
    no prob! im usually standing at the bar nearest the east stand in the upper north well before kick off. sort it out nearer the time ill send it to any one who wants it.
    i could earn a few beers out of this i think! ;-)
  • Options
    Carlsberg,

What row are you in- gives me a great perspective of whereabouts to relocate.

Oh and still great goosebumps!
  • Options
    H block row OO with carter and ketman. the place to be. woould like to move up a bit further tho next season if poss. That sun this time of year hurts my shepperds pies.
  • Options
    Try Row G Lower for a free taster of what (i presume) laser eye treatment feels like.
  • Options
    lol. seriously tho move up there. its a good crack. plus there is this girl who sits along from us that is the most foul mothed female ive ever heard its so funny. anyone who sits near will know what im talking about. she is a legend, very entertaining. sits with her dad aswell.