Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who wants to play against the first team for Welling United?

Comments

• Options
    Bexley Dan ?
  • Options
    Bexley Dan ?
    Please - I want to see him run rings round our midfield.
  • Options
    Too perfect.
  • Options
    Go on Bexley Dan be a sport then after the game you can autograph a picture of you in action for my wall. We could make a mint out that little sideline from all your CL admirers plus it'll cover your playing fee.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    i'm having some of this - bet Semedo leaves now before the match - i'd wrap him in knots. On second thoughts it might spoil the kudos of everybody thinking i'm a great player. I'll have to weigh up the pro's and cons as they say.
  • Options
    Surely we can raise some money to get Bexley Dan to play! It would be the highlight of the season before it's even started! I'm in for a score!!
  • Options

that's it - i'm in training as of tomorrow - wouldn't want to embarrass myself

• Options
    got to pass the laptop over to the missus now - be back to check on the whip round a bit later. might even do a few sit ups in the meantime.
  • Options

that's it - i'm in training as of tomorrow - wouldn't want to embarrass myself

I fear it may be too late for that.
  • Options
    I'm sure you will do yourself proud Dan, with talent like yours how about you just turn up on the day and demand to play anyway?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    got to pass the laptop over to the missus now - be back to check on the whip round a bit later. might even do a few sit ups in the meantime.

I'm sure a player of your ability doesn't need to train, after all it's Welling we are talking about not Barcelona, give them a chance by not not doing any fitness training before the match. No point spoiling the occasion by being too good for them.
  • Options
    Would do this, but I'm already crocked, tempting though....we shall see
  • Options
    The wit - feel like i'm being attacked by a swarm of nerds
  • Options
    edited May 2011

• Options

I would love to play, I'm nearly 16, 6ft 2, quick, right footed, skillful and love to pass the ball to a team mate! :D I would give the pros a run for their money! ;)

• Options
    Shame you aint old enough
  • Options
    I would love to, got a trial for a semipro kent team in the summer. Would be amazing to play this game but I can't afford it, if Charlton Life wants to sponsor me then I'll happily do it and then where a Charlton Life shirt under to show sponsorship afterwards and I'll donate my kit if I get to keep it ;)
  • Options
    No, just no
  • Options
    Nathan can you really comment on other people's football skills? No offence pal but i've never seen anyone worse on a pitch
  • Options
    Haha too true J Block
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nathan can you really comment on other people's football skills? No offence pal but i've never seen anyone worse on a pitch
    Haha too true J Block
    THIS! I remember when he use to shout about his 40 goals a season out side of the box, when he got the ball he would lose it with his first touch!
  • Options
    cafc-4-life, are you Sean?  I seem to remember you losing one of my footballs into the cemetery behind Goals at Bexleyheath with one of your wild shots.
  • Options
    cafc-4-life, are you Sean?  I seem to remember you losing one of my footballs into the cemetery behind Goals at Bexleyheath with one of your wild shots.
    HAHAHA, I don't remember doing that but yes it's me... Hardwork and practice my friends, also alot of loosing weight!
  • Options

Would like to put my name forward but worried that I would slot a few in the onion bag against our new defenders/GK and that CP would look to sign me up despite being 41. Whilst I would gladly put pen to paper, I would then be concerned about the life of abuse I would face for being an average Div 3 player and the fact that I could earn more money working in McDonalds.

Great idea though.

• Options
    The best was when Nathan turned out for the Charltonlife team but forgot his kit and had to play in pants and vest.
  • Options
    I would happily play and show all what a true centre half is all about.
  • Options
    I'd play but unfortunately I'd embarrass Francis if he was playing right back
  • Options
    I'd play. 43 goals in 23 games this season - 52 in 28 season before - BANGTIDY
  • Options
    5 a side at Goals doesn't count ;)
  • Options
    The new Chris Dikcson