Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adam The Addicks Summer Eye Spy Transfer Target Sheet

:

:image

In order:

Yanik Bolasie

Matt Taylor

Leon Legge

Ben Burgess

Andy Barcham

Julian Gray

Lian Chilvers

Adam Barrett

Ben Alnwick.

will update as and when from the rummours site, keep them peeled if your in and around SE7 or Sparrows lane..

Comments

• it so important we get the mixture of players right this year i am supprised at the young keeper signing unless he is going to be the next big thing i thought sullivan was re signing from millwall on a free? i hear elliott is on his way to newcastle not sure how 100% that is

i watched last night the top ten games from liverpool res team i still think we can utilize that project?

they have a centre half Wisdom he is captin decent strong player plus other such as Silva who is a winger Suso attacking midfield palyer Ince who was at notts county last year on loan Amoo who spent time at Hull

fingers crossed powelly can get it right this time and we can win the league or gain promotion 
  • Would like us to get Liam Chilvers on the basis of his looks alone!  ;-)

Ben Burgess on the other hand looks rather tubby....
  • I honestly couldn't have put a single name to any of those faces !
  • Matt Taylor's career has parallels with that of Bradley Pritchard. Aged 24/25 before playing in the league and played for British Universities.  
  • Matt Taylor looks far too much like Simon Francis for my liking.
  • Leon Legge And Chilvars, Would Be Good For Us.
  •  

I like your list Adam , I'm afraid that Julian Gray is currently in the US having a trial with Seattle Sounders . Probably need at least one left back as well .

Andre Wisdom was linked with us on FR last year albiet by his namesake who posts here .

• edited May 2011
    "I honestly couldn't have put a single name to any of those faces !"

which is why their names followed their pics

•  

I like your list Adam , I'm afraid that Julian Gray is currently in the US having a trial with Seattle Sounders . Probably need at least one left back as well .

Andre Wisdom was linked with us on FR last year albiet by his namesake who posts here .

I saw on ceefax that Stockport have released Alan Goodall.

He used to play for Rochdale and had a decent game against us in the FA cup a few years back. We could do worse "if the price is right."

• Great Idea Adam, wish I'd thought of it  : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc Transfer Talk On Twitter, Saying We Are Interested In Dean Bowditch And Nathan Smith At Yeovil
  •  

Bowditch and Smith were linked on FR last night . Jordan Stewart has also been linked on both sites .I suspect he gets his info from there . I posted this in the Rumours Rumours .

• edited May 2011
    Can we please swap Paul Benson for Jon Nurse - he's more dangerous.
  • Per the Seattle Times' Sounders beat reporter:  "Julian Gray has been in Sounders FC camp for about a week. The team
    currently doesn't intend to sign him. Will monitor him, stay in contact."

That's a long way to go to put yourself on the radar in the MLS.

• Paul Hayes:

• Krystian Pearce

• edited June 2011
    this could be a would'ya thread for the girlies too... come on ladies i know your thinking it, "ooohhh sign him he looks fit" ;o)
  • mr pearce could deffo be powellys love child..
  • mr pearce could deffo be powellys love child..
    Are you sure he's not C.Walshes Love Child ........?
  • Paul Hayes looks like Blackheath Addick
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2011

i remember thinking that pearce was notts c's best player in the fa cup game against man city on telly, won everything in the air and really put himself about! thats the thing about when you drop a few leagues is that you dont get to see much of any players other than when they play us (home or away) so its very hard to say who's good and who's not from just a couple of games, its all mainly based on hear'say... sooner we get back up the better cos im sick of reading about players on wikipedia and wondering who they are!

• Pearce looked a very good player against top Premiershit opposition.
    And has the hunger to do well.

That would do me.

Pity it's only FR.

• Youga is expected to be ready for pre season - understand the biggest issue with the knee may be phsychological now due to him being out so long. Still being treated in France rather than through the club's medical staff but potential good news. 
  •  

CODY MCDONALD

•  

Keith Keane Luton Town

•  

Keith Keane Luton Town

looks like a slim Julian Dicks
  • Looks an evil b'stard.
  •  

Dave Martin now at Derby

•  

Dave Martin now at Derby