Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

did charlton know the chelsea fans were dyslexic

when they flashed up that 'thank you for not smoking' notice and made them keep quiet ?

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2007
    dunno where this comes from . i was sat in the East for this one and chelsea although not mega loud sang for most of the game.

The North Upper in the first half you could hear a pin drop.

2nd half was better.
  • Options
    i think if you are sitting in the north and everyone is singing then it is difficult to hear the away fans.

However, as i wass sitting in the west i can safely say that both ends were singing most of the game but for us, that atmosphere was top notch.
  • Options
    i've moved from west upper(near the awayfans) to north west quad this season and last year it was noticeable how much louder the away fans were than the covered end choir but this year obviously me being nearer the home singing the away fans seem quieter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]dunno where this comes from . i was sat in the East for this one and chelsea although not mega loud sang for most of the game.

2nd half was better.

is that the same chelsea fans that the charlton fans were singing '1-0 and you still dont sing ' to ?...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]dunno where this comes from . i was sat in the East for this one and chelsea although not mega loud sang for most of the game.

2nd half was better.

is that the same chelsea fans that the charlton fans were singing '1-0 and you still dont sing ' to ?...
  • Options

2nd half was better.

• Options
    Yes , yes and Yes