Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2011 final

Cannot decide which team i would rather see win this one.

Although i should want the English side to win, i still can't get that vision of Ronaldo getting Rooney sent off against Portugal out of my mind.

More to the point, the way the Man Utd supporters gave Ronaldo their support after the event.

Decided.

Barcelona, and hopefully a controvercial decicion that pisses Fergie right off.

Comments

• Struggling with the logic here

A Man U player gets another Man U player sent off in an international.  Man U fans back both of them.  One leaves for Real Madrid so you want Barca to win.  : - )

Not really bothered but as will be watching with man u fans will end up getting behind them plus it will annoy Liverpool fans to know Man U have not only overtaken their 18 titles but will be one closer to their 5 Euro cups
  • Dont like Man U, however they are an English team and hence they have my support for tonight.....cant bring myself to support any foriegn team that is playing a English one.
  • As I've always liked Barcelona, preferred Liverpool to Man U, I am going or Barcelona.

However, it is really annoying me how all the pundits are going on about how Man U have l;ittle chance against the barca super team.  Barca are good but so are Man U and I think it could just as easily be 2-1 to Man U as to Barcelona. 
  • Man United,  think hernandez will destroy mascherno in the back line.
  • Messi - rubbish, can we get him?