Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage or Torquay

2»

Comments

• Options
    under 12,000 thats got to be a record 
  • Options
    That Stevenage chant, urgh!
  • Options
    That Stevenage chant, urgh!

Stevenage. Urgh.
  • Options
    Glad Stevenage won as I'm another one who lives 15 mins away!
  • Options
    The Stevenage song is called the Dale Cavese. :)
  • Options
    Pleased they went up cos they are just down the road but i fear for them even if they do manage to keep hold of some of their best players. 
  • Options
    Pleased they went up cos they are just down the road but i fear for them even if they do manage to keep hold of some of their best players. 
    Presumably that excludes the six points they get off us

• Options
    Presumably that excludes the six points they get off us

Not happening
  • Options
    What is that song Stevenage keep singing?

Dunno. I like it though. 
    Thanks for posting the link , that'll shut the North Stand up good and proper when this mob come to the valley.
  • Options
    Great lyrics.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I went Torquay win and i lost.

Yesterday went Huddlesfield win and lost.

so today going reading win and will lose i guess

• Options
    Torquay Manager Paul Buckle has quit to take charge of Bristol R.
  • Options
    and i guess next season rovers will struggle to gain a playoff spot and miss out barly just like gillingham
  • Options
    I know this game was over a week ago, but i was really impressed with their captain, Mark Roberts, hes not too old and was an excellent no-nonsense defender who would fit perfectly alongside someone like legge or Kristian pearce, or all 3 maybe? Just wondered if anyone had any views on him?
  • Options
    I agree he looked very good, but I would prefer a centre back a little more proven at this leavel really.
  • Options
    oh
  • Options
    yeh that is true, he is unproven, although they did have the best defence in the whole of the league, only conceding 45 goals - with him as captain (clearly a leader), could provide a good backup option.  also guy branston, the torquay defender has been released, he was one of the ones that i think also shone in that match, despite his age he could provide very effective cover, he won their player of the year also.