Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Flick Colby - RIP

Driving force behind Pans People died age 65

Many happy memories of watching them in my ahem formative years.

Comments

• Options
    Loved Pans People and Legs and Co...bless their literal cotton socks.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hard to believe they first appeared on TOTP 43 years ago. Read that Flic had only  two days to choreograph and rehearse for each show and remember thinking that Babs especially didn't always quite know what was going on, but it really didn't matter did it. By all accounts Flic was a fun, clever person and, in common with many cancar sufferers, immensley brave. RIP.
  • Options

I'll never forget the dance routine they did in fur-trimmed baby-doll outfits.

That was day I grew up.

RIP, Flick

• Options
    One of the original dancers . Apparently a very nice person by  a  former colleague who used to be a cameraman on the show.
    In many way's had quite an effect and impact on viewers ( including myself). I do remember Pan's people trying to dance to Voodoo chile by Jimi Hendrix,  on TOTP!.
    Jimi is probably still laughing, but would have loved the woman anyway!. Part of the social history of the 60s.......
  • Options
    March is spot on about Babs.  Always a second behind the others - but that was part of the charm.  I see that she now has some awful disease (and I don't mean married to Robert Powell).  I am just glad that I haven't got any older from when I first saw them.  Was always torn between Cherry and Dee Dee - hence I didn't marry either of them........